LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Not sure what to think of it. Excited for new content but 5 months of waiting and for this release they cut the Sally route in half (which was supposed to be short anyway), they are talking about cutting the bonus content as well...

...and in the comment section they brag about never missing a release date.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Due to problems in Sacha Witt's personal life, work on the update was delayed. It's unfortunate that this is the case, but still I recall the recent conflicts and discussions about the update and why it's taking so long to get anything done. Especially when they hurt us even more when they say that the update will only come out halfway, and today they hurt even more by saying that some planned scenes are not ready yet. I understand them, because I'm a futanari content writer myself and it's hard. But forgive me. If the update that comes out in ~10 hours and it's a total disappointment, then it's already total bullshit and a mockery of the fans.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
...and in the comment section they brag about never missing a release date.
I am pretty sure whenever they gave a definitive date, ie not saying "maybe" or "probably", they kept it. They tend to make the definitive announcements very broad though and the final one with tiny notice, so it's not much to brag about!^^

My money is on a release at 11:59 PM MESZ. That is just under 7 hours from now. I hope it's sooner though, I really have no time left then to look into it because of work (but I will).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fuck off, they even released it on Steam where you only have to ever pay once and get all the updates. Get a grip.
Two years old account that only appears to cry about dev being a milker... I wouldn't be surprised if this is a sock puppet of some known hater of this forum.

I think Dersp is right about them not missing the release dates when they set it in stone, so far as i remember.

About the extra scenes they can always put them later with the bugfix version (they usually add scenes with it). Now i just hope part two is by the end of september. :geek:

• Hey there
Reactions: KiraJames and dersp

myctoc

May 4, 2020
Two years old account that only appears to cry about dev being a milker... I wouldn't be surprised if this is a sock puppet of some known hater of this forum.

I think Dersp is right about them not missing the release dates when they set it in stone, so far as i remember.

About the extra scenes they can always put them later with the bugfix version (they usually add scenes with it). Now i just hope part two is by the end of september. :geek:
I’m patron since 2017, so can criticize at least here. If here only place to kiss developers ass as main asskisser, then excuse me

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I’m patron since 2017, so can criticize at least here. If here only place to kiss developers ass as main asskisser, then excuse me
You can criticize all you want. It would be more effective though if your citicism resembled a coherent thought. The fact is they gave their supporters a way to pay only once and get all future content when they didn't have to. So when you complain about (might) having to pay another month for the update, you have no leg to stand on.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Anyway. I'm not going to send you the link. I have a steam. Maybe I'll send it to the admin or someone else.
I came here once, as did many others. For free access. But now I can afford to buy my own access. Good luck everyone and I hope this and future updates do not disappoint us.

Reactions: GNYCE1

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
"Heads up that this route contains a lot of weird and violent sexual content"
Is there a route this can't be applied to?

Carlos a

Oct 11, 2020
It is incredible how little content this atulizacion has, joins unren to take the images and it is too short what is that new characters are presented

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes