TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I am not surprised this is smaller than Wallis route since this was said from the start, even before they extended the route. Not going to play it now maybe later when they update the Steam version or when part 2 gets released, hopefully by the end of this month. :)

C'mon Zerg, take a few days to think on it.;)
Naah...
I buy myself a level for 20 bucks every time and get more and more disappointed afterwards. If anyone remembers, the Wallis version was supposed to have a few animations, like there was supposed to be a scene where Rye and someone else are fucking someone and a scene with a woman being fucked by a futanari, but that didn't happen. And I asked the developers why it wasn't there and when those animations would appear. They were supposed to appear first in the Wallis update and then in Sully near the bikers. But as we see it didn't happen. A year ago they did a Google poll vote. But none of the winning scene choices ever appeared in the game. It's sad and frustrating.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
The developers even said themselves that they had worked on Sally before, that she was on their shelf. They wanted to implement it and release it before Wallis, but the Patreon vote changed that. And now they're saying that the script was rewritten several times, artists, animators and so on were reassigned their work and so on.

Oct 12, 2018
Just completed update 0.9 Sally Part One. Damn fine job and enthralling story. Couldn't stop until I get to the end of Part 1. Damn can't wait for Part Two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure Miss Linda is female, not futa. I'm not sure if that is true to lore or not, but futa have, basically, super-soldier physiology which makes them age much slower and even at the end of their lives they look much younger than male and female counterparts. It'd be great if there could be a science lesson attached to the game for lore purposes about futa physiology. Come to think of it... Almost tempted to make an attempt of fan-fiction with the topic of futa physiology weaved in.

mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
The developers even said themselves that they had worked on Sally before, that she was on their shelf. They wanted to implement it and release it before Wallis, but the Patreon vote changed that. And now they're saying that the script was rewritten several times, artists, animators and so on were reassigned their work and so on.
Not to mention the last few updates haven't had any cumshots in them. Apparently they lost their "cumshot" artist? How hard is it to find someone new to draw some white spunk? Seems like a poor excuse tbh.

Reactions: Crusado

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Pretty sure Miss Linda is female, not futa. I'm not sure if that is true to lore or not, but futa have, basically, super-soldier physiology which makes them age much slower and even at the end of their lives they look much younger than male and female counterparts. It'd be great if there could be a science lesson attached to the game for lore purposes about futa physiology. Come to think of it... Almost tempted to make an attempt of fan-fiction with the topic of futa physiology weaved in.
That would explain why I haven't come across hardly any Mature Futa content. Pity that.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Not to mention the last few updates haven't had any cumshots in them. Apparently they lost their "cumshot" artist? How hard is it to find someone new to draw some white spunk? Seems like a poor excuse tbh.
The artist disappeared a year ago. They had one experimental animation, I don't remember exactly which one after the artist went missing and nothing else new in that direction. Pity. It's a shame. I asked another futaxmale/female game author. He used to work with them, but now he has his own game and work, but his animations are an incredibly beautiful sight. The game is about futanari centaurs, can't remember the name. But the guy makes very high quality content. AlekErectSociety is his nickname.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Ah man, can't get any work on the fuckbike thanks to renpy errors. Speedrunning to that is always what I do in a new game

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

edit: also dear god when are they releasing that beach scene? i can't fucking wait
While i would not put paste them doing this, they did promissed Sally's route would be more upbeat so maybe if Draga lives a stress free life and stop doing steroid drugs she will live a bit longer. :unsure:

So that is another scene without images...

I miss Wallis part 2 :/
So do I my friend. I pray for a quick update for Sallis so we can go back to Wallis. :)

Ah man, can't get any work on the fuckbike thanks to renpy errors. Speedrunning to that is always what I do in a new game
Yep, it's broken. So is the low-pay "gym trainer" job.
I am not having this issue on the Steam version. Guess they really did already updated the game and the leaked version came with the bug.
Is nay patron here having the issue too?:unsure:

Reactions: blarg0192

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Played the update. It was nice.:)

By the way i did not see any trouble with the Gym work. So either they already bugfixed this for the Steam release or this is related to some old save issue.

Doubt it considering Draga is dying from some genetic heart disease.

At least with Sally there are none. :/
wait you mean there are new animated scenes in the update? which ones i didnt find any. thanks

Jan 19, 2022
Quality of the writing has gone way up since early on. Dumb and Dumber both seem pretty fleshed out and I'm excited to see where their route will go.
Quantity is not there though :(, no animated scenes, only 2 scenes with Sally. Beach scene that was looking extremely promising was a smack in the face too.

I'm excited to see where Sally's route will go more than I am for Wallis, but I hope they revamp part 1 and flesh it out a bit more with mature content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
wait you mean there are new animated scenes in the update? which ones i didnt find any. thanks
No. I just mean there were none between Sally's scenes so far. No idea if they added some animations in extra scenes since i only checked Sally's route in this update.
Sorry for the ambiguity in my previous post. :)

Reactions: Johnny12

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone knows how to fix something being stuck on screen? Im stuck with the Abess Gretchen edging minigame...

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes