radiells

Aug 21, 2021
I played first half of the Sally route and I like it so far. It's nice, that FDW has some gentle characters with more or less down-to-earth routes and classical tropes. All this heavy shit with church and military started to become exhausting for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkefuSatoru
Aug 17, 2021
Can this game be beat, unfucked?
i'm pretty sure the only way to "beat" the game is to reach the end of one of the character's storylines, and so far there isn't a storyline that ends without at least one dick inside you, so no? but if you want to "beat" the game by escaping the seemingly inevitable fate of being turned into a mindless love-slave, there's a moment in Claudia's storyline where you can just abandon her and flee the country with a group of other independent men. it does come after an unavoidable scene where she puts her dick in you though, so

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.9 Fix] [F.W.G.B.S.]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 384 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
i'm pretty sure the only way to "beat" the game is to reach the end of one of the character's storylines, and so far there isn't a storyline that ends without at least one dick inside you, so no? but if you want to "beat" the game by escaping the seemingly inevitable fate of being turned into a mindless love-slave, there's a moment in Claudia's storyline where you can just abandon her and flee the country with a group of other independent men. it does come after an unavoidable scene where she puts her dick in you though, so
Drat. I like to play these games and make it to the end unfucked. same with the games where the girl has a debt or need money to get into school I try to make the money legit like. I enjoy the challenge.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Drat. I like to play these games and make it to the end unfucked. same with the games where the girl has a debt or need money to get into school I try to make the money legit like. I enjoy the challenge.
Considering this is a dating sim type of game that would be hard to happen.

Anyway, month is ending. Anyone can say how that weird poll's number are going? Pretty please. :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hello people. Sally 0.9.1 will be out in exactly 48 hours. There are some really cool wip's out there. About the animations. There will be one for sure. And we'll see how many when it's released.
Not going to lie, this news makes me really happy. Was afraid of a delay messing up the schedule for Wallis' route. Also happy that they are working on the animations. :)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes