ILoveHentai15

Apr 28, 2018
Hey, does anyone know about a fix for a bug you can get in the Gym? It's about the splash art staying on my screen for all conversations after I go work at the gym. I always get it and I can't play.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
You know what disappointed me? The fact that authors show other people's fan art for 20 bucks and then show it for free on Twitter. There was also a redesign of the main menu on patreon. Man, that's really greedy. Well at least for ten dollars. But not for $20.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey, does anyone know about a fix for a bug you can get in the Gym? It's about the splash art staying on my screen for all conversations after I go work at the gym. I always get it and I can't play.
This was a bug in the leaked version i think. It was fixed on patreon and Steam later. Not sure if the links on OP were ever updated.
You could try to public links they released a few days ago here:

You know what disappointed me? The fact that authors show other people's fan art for 20 bucks and then show it for free on Twitter. There was also a redesign of the main menu on patreon. Man, that's really greedy. Well at least for ten dollars. But not for $20.
Hehe i just checked them on twitter. :p
Come on, buddy. You know very well how they do every update. I was thinking December. But that's too fast for them. I hope there's a sex scene with Renee. I mean, she didn't just show up in the first part.
I was being optimstic hoping for at least a december released because Wallis has a different writer than Sally. But so long as the quality is the same as part 1 i won't mind much. (y):cool:

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
I really like this game but it realy needs at least a hint system what you have to do next. Claudia just disappered after falsly accused by the captain and now what should i do to meet her again no idea and yeah i tryed searching this thread but that doesnt work out because what do i search? Claudia? thera a 900k hits...

kb8422

Oct 12, 2021
I really like this game but it realy needs at least a hint system what you have to do next. Claudia just disappered after falsly accused by the captain and now what should i do to meet her again no idea and yeah i tryed searching this thread but that doesnt work out because what do i search? Claudia? thera a 900k hits...
She's at the bar

PonyTaur

Apr 23, 2020
CAN someone fix the unlocker, because iit just opens a new tab, and when i try making it myself, it doesnt work.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes