Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
I remember there was a vote for content and Sally won and Wallis was second. And now they are holding Wallis back for the second consecutive update. It sucks.

Reactions: blarg0192

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I remember there was a vote for content and Sally won and Wallis was second. And now they are holding Wallis back for the second consecutive update. It sucks.
It doesn't always work out the way you want it to. They wrote back to me. They said it would come out on the 31st if not before. Well, hopefully it's a decent excuse for another month.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It doesn't always work out the way you want it to. They wrote back to me. They said it would come out on the 31st if not before. Well, hopefully it's a decent excuse for another month.
Hopefully with the extra month Wallis part 2 won't have the issue of missing art and animations in some scenes like the first release of Sally route had. :)

Reactions: FutadomLover

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, that would suck!

I am also kind of worried that the Demetria Chastity route won't have much content and will be over with quickly. Well, we will see in the next few days
Truth be told i only did Demetria's route once and i barely remember anything about it anymore.

I wonder if this will be that third possible choice on her route that was always grayed out.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Truth be told i only did Demetria's route once and i barely remember anything about it anymore.

I wonder if this will be that third possible choice on her route that was always grayed out.
have only played it once as well but i think you are right.

don't even have a save file to play it right away...thank god for the ren'py skip option

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I am also kind of worried that the Demetria Chastity route won't have much content and will be over with quickly. Well, we will see in the next few days
I expect it to be more like an additional ending. In fact here is the title of a past patreon update: "Rework Demetria's Goddess Day ending for Chastity?" Now keep in mind, this was the first post about it and they could have changed their approach since then. I certainly would welcome more than an additional ending, but if Wallis 2 really comes out next month, I'd be fine with it.

• Thinking Face

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Regarding the Demetria update:
"Hm, it's mostly a treat for our Chastity players. New chastity overlays on existing Demetria BDSM scenes, a chastity splash page, bonus dialogue on each Demetria date, and a somewhat different narrative to her route throughout. It's more of a "Demetria DLC" than a proper New Route; this is intended as an *aperitif* before the Wallis Finale."

This makes sense IMO. I would rather have the whole thing slightly reworked to fit the kink, as seems to be the case, than just have a tacked on ending.

That's for the Demetria+Claudia ending, which has been confirmed to still be coming.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Regarding the Demetria update:
"Hm, it's mostly a treat for our Chastity players. New chastity overlays on existing Demetria BDSM scenes, a chastity splash page, bonus dialogue on each Demetria date, and a somewhat different narrative to her route throughout. It's more of a "Demetria DLC" than a proper New Route; this is intended as an *aperitif* before the Wallis Finale."

This makes sense IMO. I would rather have the whole thing slightly reworked to fit the kink, as seems to be the case, than just have a tacked on ending.

That's for the Demetria+Claudia ending, which has been confirmed to still be coming.
Claudia. Hmm. That's interesting.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
It's clear. I figured it out. I found a place where the new update for Dimetry should already work, it needs Claudia. This may have been mentioned before, but I did not notice)

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I have no idea what you are saying tbh^^ care to elaborate?
Anyway, I found out what the update for Dimetry is all about.
Here's what I found in the comments

New chastity overlays on existing Demetria BDSM scenes, a chastity splash page, bonus dialogue on each Demetria date, and a somewhat different narrative to her route throughout. It's more of a "Demetria DLC" than a proper New Route; this is intended as an *aperitif* before the Wallis Finale.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is a new post on their patreon about a in-universe poll asking about if the chastity player should be allowed to orgasm. Go vote there (patron) people. :p

By the way i am much more hopeful that Wallis Part 2 won't suffer another delay after talking with one of the devs. They seem pretty sure the update will release next month. :)

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Anyway. The Dimetria route is broken. After the second dialogue in the garden, I have only one option left. To say hello and leave.

okay123^

Jan 29, 2023
any solution for Dimetria broken route, i tried to use old version and i pass the second dialogue but the choice of Dimetria and claudia was unavailable "Not Implenented" maybe due to the use of old version

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes