YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
As a dev you should also know that unless you have a dedicated QA team to hunt for bugs it is very unlikely you will find them all before release. And even then some tend to "escape" and reach the players.

So maybe be a little more empathetic with a fellow dev before implying they are incompetent? :rolleyes:
it's literaly a blocking bug...you just have to test what you coded to spot that your update is unplayable. Imagine a dev code something and release it without even testing his own thing, maybe his code don't even compile... it's ridiculous. I understand that some guys here are too harsh with them but try to at least keep your critical mind.

Reactions: TerraZerg

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Now that is a lie. TerraZerg has criticized the developers before but unlike you he doesn't spend every one of his posts on this thread whining and bashing the developers. :rolleyes:
Yeah i know, i'm just saying that he behaves like a buttlicker. I don't care about his criticisms if he goes back to blindly and harmoniously supporting the developers the next day as if nothing had happened. Oh well you know what? it's his business after all. Just saying that if developers (not only FW ones) keeps being supported regardless their inconsistencies they'll keep doing the same mistakes simply because they know they can afford it anyway.
Well let's move on from this weak update and see how it goes. Wallis pt.2 seems great at least. :confused:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I do not understand the butthurt over this update. It is exactly what they said it would be and it DOES make sense to release it separately. It's finished new content that a good chunk of people wanted that is completely divorced from Wallis.
Is 9.2 still buggy?
It hasn't been since 3 hours after the release. I do not know what was uploaded here though.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I do no understand the butthurt over this update. It is exactly what they said it would be and it DOES make sense to release it separately. It's finished new content that a good chunk of people wanted that is completely divorced from Wallis.

It hasn't been since 3 hours after the release. I do not know what was uploaded here though.
thank you. Has the patch been posted here? I'll check but I don't think so

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do no understand the butthurt over this update. It is exactly what they said it would be and it DOES make sense to release it separately. It's finished new content that a good chunk of people wanted that is completely divorced from Wallis.

I haven't tried it yet other than checking the new main menu screen, which is nice with all the new heroines by the way. :)
However they were pretty straight forward about this being a addition to a existing route, pretty much a DLC.

I don't think the bugfixed version was posted here considering how fast a link appeared after the game was released on Patreon.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally a taste of what's to come, and it looks like it's going to be hot.

From the two scenes with Wallis I could assimilate:
The first scene should take place on Wallis' redemption route, where she tries to be someone different, someone better, leaving behind her past and having a fresh start, possibly the route with a true ending.

The second image should be the route where Wallis surrenders to her darkness and her addictions, becoming a cruel bodyguard of Renee becoming a machine to break people.

Another interesting thing to see are Wallis' eyes while in the first image they seem alive and very expressive, in the second image they are gray and lifeless.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
does anyone have the patch version to share please?
Since i am not a big fan of chastity play i didn't try the link below but it should be the bugfixed version. Can you check it out and confirm it later? :)

Finally a taste of what's to come, and it looks like it's going to be hot.

From the two scenes with Wallis I could assimilate:
The first scene should take place on Wallis' redemption route, where she tries to be someone different, someone better, leaving behind her past and having a fresh start, possibly the route with a true ending.

The second image should be the route where Wallis surrenders to her darkness and her addictions, becoming a cruel bodyguard of Renee becoming a machine to break people.

Another interesting thing to see are Wallis' eyes while in the first image they seem alive and very expressive, in the second image they are gray and lifeless.
Nice catch. While all the skinship of the first scene made me think that was the happy ending route in contrast with the more impersonal and almost business like feeling of the second one i did not catch the eyes. Indeed Wallis eyes look more vibrant in the mommy and daddy pose. :p

Last edited:

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Since i am not a big fan of chastity play i didn't try the link below but it should be the bugfixed version. Can you check it out and confirm it later? :)

Nice catch. While all the skinship of the first scene made me think that was the happy ending route in contrast with the more impersonal and almost business like feeling of the second one i did not catch the eyes. Indeed Wallis eyes look more vibrant in the mommy and daddy pose. :p
I hope they continue to be inspired to continue to develop the story with beautiful writing, similar to what they did in the first part, and that they have even hotter scenes regardless of the route chosen, when we like it we notice the little details. :D

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes