TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Artwork made not by Pocki07 I would add.
I like Pocki's art, but I think it works better for certain tones or themes.

It was great for the Thanksgiving special. Betty looks good in that art style.

But I'm glad they didn't use her her art for Wallis or Diamond. Those characters are more gritty and her art is too elegant and cute. The eyes are too big.

Although I'm happy for them to prove me wrong. If Pocki can draw Renee in a way that is as effective as her base art, then I'll happily accept it. But the version we already have is so good that I don't want something less good.

There is a tone, and a vibe you get from the base art. Even if it's more crude, it works.

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
Last edited:

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
Their annual "Great Fetish Survey" for the public is out right now.

Here's the link to the tweet:

Form link if you can't access:

This is an excellent time for everyone to give your opinions on fetishes you prefer, since it will go directly to them.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to do Mallory and Demetria's quests on the same day ? Because for the 1st Day, I chose Mallory's quest and even if I still had energy left, I couldn't do Demetria's.

And too, it's normal that the futa's hearts don't fill up, I'm on the second day, I finish their quest but the hearts are always empty ? :unsure:

Last edited:

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to do Mallory and Demetria's quests on the same day ? Because for the 1st Day, I chose Mallory's quest and even if I still had energy left, I couldn't do Demetria's.

And too, it's normal that the futa's hearts don't fill up, I'm on the second day, I finish their quest but the hearts are always empty ? :unsure:
everything u just said is normal just play

Reactions: Envy*
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes