Satima58

Aug 27, 2022
I have 0.9.45, but when you start talking to Walis after she talks to you about what she did in the male lands, after the end of a discussion, a character disappears and does not appear again.

Apr 8, 2023
I have 0.9.45, but when you start talking to Walis after she talks to you about what she did in the male lands, after the end of a discussion, a character disappears and does not appear again.
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but after a few days Walis should appear at the swimming pool, after talking to her she will give you the number of the apartment building where she lives, but she is not in the same skyscraper as the other characters, but in an inconspicuous skyscraper above "Rusty Starfish".

Apr 8, 2023
Futadom World setting is a distopia. Happy endings are few and far between in this genre.

I would recommend Star Periphery if you want a game with similar sexual content but a more upbeat story.
Once again, many thanks for recommending "Star Periphery", I played a little yesterday and immediately liked the game. Nice strong dominant characters, adventure game, unfortunately without animation. The gameplay is simply pleasant, and the erotic scenes are implemented in a nice way, by adding a lot of artwork that follows the text, in my opinion it is much better implemented than in Futadom word. In Futadom, the text often informed you that some erotic things were happening, and there was nothing on the screen, often nothing, until we got one animation. I know I'm repeating myself, but in my opinion, getting drunk on sperm spoils the game, there should be an option to turn it off. I saw GAME OVER on screen too often. The paradox is that when I started "Star Periphery" I had the impression that it was a game in which I would be oppressed and the atmosphere would be very depressing, but this was not the case. However, in Futadomworld, you hear pleasant music in the background, which kind of lulls your attention, and after a while it turns out that you fucked up and you're a brainwashed piece of trash. In Star Periphery you are theoretically raped, or maybe I should say you are forced to satisfy someone else's sexual needs, but despite the heavier atmosphere and music, it is not that terrible, you just accept it, probably because no major harm is done to you. What's more, you even deserved it with your choices and that's cool. I don't like 3D, those exaggerated curves, much bigger than Nicki Minaj, I don't like sissification, or the character you play is too feminized, but I still had a great time playing it. For me, the perfect game would be a combination of Star Periphery with the graphics and characters of Futadomworld.

Last edited:

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
when I go to My journal and go to wallli I don't see anything
although I have completed her route and did all endings
is there something I'm missing here ?

Grimmit23

Jul 2, 2023
You finished her story ? all the endings ?

I can check my game if you want to see if mine works.

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Are you sure you have installed the last update ? Wallis ' journal is only available with it.

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
I need some help with Wallis route please

* Spoilers for her ending and journal scenes *

I have completed her 3 endings + escape ending ( with her and without ) but when I looked at " My journal " I found that there is a scene in the " epilogue " I couldn't reach and there are two events after " The Calm Before " I also couldn't reach
anybody knows how to reach those 2 events and the last scene In the epilogue ? ( I have finished her route 3 times with all ending but still couldn't reach them )
thanks in advance
FutaDomWorld 1_7_2024 10_59_46 PM.png FutaDomWorld 1_7_2024 10_59_32 PM.png FutaDomWorld 1_7_2024 11_01_22 PM.png

Reactions: blarg0192
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes