ipps

Dec 27, 2018
I really enjoyed this one. Ive been playing lots of random games killing time waiting for Mantis and ToT to drop updates. Ive enjoyed them all, but Rye caught me a little off guard. I forgot what its like to have a genuine dominant character getting off on your humiliation. The mirror scene in the club was off the charts savage. Totally scratched an itch. I can see where people are coming from on her softening. It's not so much the softening, it had to happen eventually, but probably the pace of it. Perhaps once the game comes close to completion a few extra scenes of 'this meant nothing to Rye' wouldnt go amiss. Or maybe a couple of dream sequences just to bring back the more wicked side of her? As it stands, the girl in the park is cute and all, and its very sweet, but its just not for me. The girl in the irish bar as well. Just not my type. Though the nerdy try hard in the same bar seems fun. No idea why the MC hates her. He's got terrible taste. Maybe some more of Rye's friends could pop in, like the girl harassing the poor guy trying to read his book in peace :)

Reactions: Rasori

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
well the personal issue has already been used recently by the love and submission dev
they had to come up with something else

kingofkings97

Jan 21, 2019
Ive seen sects with people less minded to pay than the patrons of this lads.
Btw the transoceanic anticiclonic wind is a serious issue and gonna cause the next delay to may, you just dont understand the problems of the adults.

Pd: lets not forget rye was gonna be done by christmas last year and it was alredy a delay.

Reactions: Choo-choo

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
i think they were talking about another update with the cop or the nun this year ...
good luck with that :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
EXACTLY, this is a fetish that doesn't get properly represented in the eroge world, and any other developer would be making five figures from supports with 1000+ patrons backing them with this idea.
More like four from what i see of other developers also working with this genre. Usually i see patreons receiving between 2-6 thousand dollars per month.

Gioredan1987

Mar 20, 2018
More like four from what i see of other developers also working with this genre. Usually i see patreons receiving between 2-6 thousand dollars per month.
depends on which ones you look at, and not to be rude most futa X male games (or even those with a hint of it) that are being developed atm are downright terrible only a few are actually good, the Majalis Duo's ToA would be the perfect example of what the fetish could / should be.... 3k subs and updates every week but the amount they make isn't posted anywhere that I can see..... but even Savin's work is making 10k+ per month with 2k subs (but one could argue thats only because of an loyal fanbase and a wider range of fetishes)

fyi: futadom world WAS making 5 figures WITH 1000+ ( I wanna say 5k+ tbh) subs at its peak, now they since taken down their earnings and their subs don't even break 800 (but honestly I guess they still make that even now since their "goals" bar hasn't changed which makes no sense since the last tier was somthing along the lines of 10k split between 4 people and that is apparently at 44% or some shit....unless people wised up and only sub for the month when they actually release something)

Khyt

Oct 17, 2017
They updated saying 2500 a month isn't enough between 4 people to go full time with on their goal progress. Tbh, asking for that much and not pushing out enough content to me just isn't really fair. It sounds greedy as fuck to be honest cause its just the 4 people. There are people who make less than that and do well with talking to the community and putting out content. However, I don't know what work goes through making the game so.

Reactions: potatomasters2
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes