RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
well i prefer to play an unfinished game that may never get done, to playing a "finished" AAA title for 60 bucks and then be expected to pony up another 50 for microtransactions...
"to play this sequence buy the "back alley assfuck" module only 5$ in the shop".... yikes!
Saying that in a pirate site where you get everything for free is kinda contraditory.

Oct 8, 2018
well i prefer to play an unfinished game that may never get done, to playing a "finished" AAA title for 60 bucks and then be expected to pony up another 50 for microtransactions...
"to play this sequence buy the "back alley assfuck" module only 5$ in the shop".... yikes!
Triple A titles are like this because there's lots of retards like you that support such practices in the first place, how hard is to not buy something from EA? Also there's pretty much no difference in the patreon scheme and buying dlcs, at least in a triple A game you can get like 10hours+ gameplay.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
Triple A titles are like this because there's lots of retards like you that support such practices in the first place, how hard is to not buy something from EA? Also there's pretty much no difference in the patreon scheme and buying dlcs, at least in a triple A game you can get like 10hours+ gameplay.
okay ... deep breath... retards like me... who support EA... since you know so much about me tell me when was the last time i bought a game from EA? i haven't bought an EA title since the disaster that was C&C4 and i never in my life payed for any microtransactions... little hint: don't assume shit about people if you don't know them... attacking me but trying to defend the BS the AAA publishers pull is kind of stupid...
also: 10 hours worth of gameplay? WHAT? let's travel back in time... baldurs gate, spent months playing it, BG2 months again... morrowind... i still play it once in a while... C&C up to tiberian twilight, spent months playing... dungeon keeper 1&2 almost was kicked out of school for staying at home gaming (gosh my mom was furious)
10 hours +... LOL! that is how far the AAA industry has brought us...
oh and now for your insults... if i'm a retard what are you?
how many languages do you speak? i speak three... in diesem sinne hab noch einen schönen tag du hornochse
y vaya y chinga tu madre pendejo...

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Sadly this is a very specific industry, erotic games are mostly made by small indie groups or in some cases by a two random guys. Maybe later on they would make a big company for such games and release complete games instead of milking your money on patreon.
Precisaly that is what i hate about patreon, it is supposed to be a platform for support your favorite creators, but ironically what you get for supporting them is that they become more and more lazy (99% true in my case)

AffairS

Oct 27, 2018
i think my favorite game just died. They lost like 70-80 patreons in the last 12 hours if im not mistaken.More will follow probably. İ mean they kinda deserve it but yeah, it was my favorite game and im sad. Pepehands

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone give me a save file which I dont have to decode and encode cause I tried it but I cant understand how to do it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
latest news
On track for march release
playable build is getting tested right now
If you send them writing/scenarios in format linked below they'll pay you if they can use it
Nice one jhuf.

Where are the writters in this forum? hehehe :D

Reactions: lipeedompa
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes