B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I would have loved it if Rye was just some poor horny rude and tough ass breaker who forced the mc into findom. It would have suited her character design so much better instead of being a princess.

AffairS

Oct 27, 2018
I would have loved it if Rye was just some poor horny rude and tough ass breaker who forced the mc into findom. It would have suited her character design so much better instead of being a princess.
i know man it bothered me a lot too, her being rich princess. i wish it was like you said

talikiri

Jan 10, 2019
I agree completely, they really messed up her character in the end of part one. They made her way too nice and too similar to Vicky

Reactions: Arthas12

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wasn't really surprised considering how easy she was able to find 10 thousand in Vicky's path.

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
I agree completely, they really messed up her character in the end of part one. They made her way too nice and too similar to Vicky
Of course not, I'm a fan of the game, and I really don't like Rye, she just crushes you with a lot of aggresive bullshit, and to progress with the story, u must agree to do some really submissive and embarrassing choices. Vicky is a nice character that saves u from Rye the first time u get in the pub...

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Of course not, I'm a fan of the game, and I really don't like Rye, she just crushes you with a lot of aggresive bullshit, and to progress with the story, u must agree to do some really submissive and embarrassing choices. Vicky is a nice character that saves u from Rye the first time u get in the pub...
The only and true best girl in this game is the one from the park (i dont remember is name, sorry XD)
-Change my mind.

Reactions: Hermith

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She was always a rude asshole who enjoys way too much domination play, but then i suppose you could say that about most of the futas in this game. :ROFLMAO:

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
The only and true best girl in this game is the one from the park (i dont remember is name, sorry XD)
-Change my mind.
Suni got a small cock and she doesn't really fit into her society who views futas at the top and males at the bottom. She is the girl with a mindset that if put into action would destroy the games story since males got "equal rights" now.

talikiri

Jan 10, 2019
aggresive bullshit? thats what people are into thats the whole point of the game, they ruined her character with this "oh shes actually just a timid girl who likes folk music hehe" stupid garbage. Rye was the only promising character this game had to offer besides the police officer. Why play a game called futa "DOM" world when you dont even want them too dom you and just want them to be sweet to you instead. what the fuck?

talikiri

Jan 10, 2019
I dont know who you are replying to but you dont make any sense at all if your replying to what i said, clearly i know who vicky is from what i said, and saying "of course not" doesnt work as an answer to anything i said, you also sound fucking stupid

Reactions: potatomasters2
Oct 8, 2018
I dont know who you are replying to but you dont make any sense at all if your replying to what i said, clearly i know who vicky is from what i said, and saying "of course not" doesnt work as an answer to anything i said, you also sound fucking stupid
I know the feel, I think futadom got some pressure from people that wants vanilla and soft romance in the game, tbh rye was a lost potential there, the game lacks truly dom futa and it's sad because 99% of other games are vanilla based. When I saw you can actually fuck a futa in the game I almost dropped it.

Reactions: Dextor34

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
aggresive bullshit? thats what people are into thats the whole point of the game, they ruined her character with this "oh shes actually just a timid girl who likes folk music hehe" stupid garbage. Rye was the only promising character this game had to offer besides the police officer. Why play a game called futa "DOM" world when you dont even want them too dom you and just want them to be sweet to you instead. what the fuck?
don't take the reply as a 'pick a fight', i was just showing my opnion, and yes, many people like the Rye character (because of her initial personality), they even said that was the most requested to do her story. But i don't think she is a 'nice' character, as Suni and "Vicky", that was my denial reply. And at the start of the game, the main character truly says that he would like to find a good futa because of the whole futaDOM situation, and I like the scenes he's getting fucked and beeing the submssive, but just not personaly like Rye. Just a fan of the game expressing a opnion. Probably a lot of mistakes writen, not a english native speaker/writer :)

Reactions: lipeedompa
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes