OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
I just wish I could see how their development process works. Just what is it that takes them so long? Assuming it isn't laziness, is it inefficiency? A lack of communication? Is there a particularly difficult team member? The list goes on...

kingofkings97

Jan 21, 2019
Idk but their budget doesnt seem to be dropping whatsoever

Edit: they just released more WIPs but its not all they gonna do for february right?....RIGHT?

Reactions: talikiri

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Idk but their budget doesnt seem to be dropping whatsoever

Edit: they just released more WIPs but its not all they gonna do for february right?....RIGHT?
tbh would be happy if i'm wrong but i wouldnt be suprised if it was all they do for february

Gioredan1987

Mar 20, 2018
I stopped paying after I noticed they kept doing this bullshit, I just resub when the patches drop now
they been doing this shit from day one when people had to sub for 20 dollars a month for the off chance they do release something
I had to stop subbing once they started to complain about the prices of artist commissions (along with almost everything else that was the "suni" release)

kingofkings97

Jan 21, 2019
They oppened their last post, saying the next update is on march, no info about the day. the rest of the post is crap about how they are working like titans and playing the victim about everything. current patrons seem to buy the mentioned bullshit.

AffairS

Oct 27, 2018
There is a post on patreon saying 'Should Renata be futa or female?' i think i missed this one. anybody know who renata is?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes