Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
how do you get that ending? i've been looking for a walthrough but couldn't find anything
Yeah I've spend a full 25 minutes trying and still can't get it : ( Please just outline the steps needed.
how to get renee and rye treesome? i just get the renee and renata or rye and renata, the closest i got was rye fucking me while rennee just sat on the chair
There's a lot of different ways to do end of Rye's route during the 5 days and it also depends on the choices you made during the party, so a step by step guide isn't really needed.

rye_ends_lainmod.png

Sweet end - Rye convo #1 determines if you get this.
Bound - Rye convo #2 determines whether you get bound or not.
Bondage Basement end - Can get this end in Renee's 2nd convo or if you don't defeat Renee and ask her to keep you.
Rye Just Business end - Talk to Renee and accept her deal to get this (it was also possible to get this end earlier in the game)
War Camp end - Don't resist during Renee's Masterstroke scene (lots of other ways to get this end)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Any idea of which dickgirl will be next?
Yeah it's Demetria and Claudia, though I don't know if they will be released in the same update. This was posted 3 weeks ago:

May 1st:
Conceptsketches.png

Here's the quick n' dirty version of what is up this month:

1. Demetria is 75% done and we will most likely release her route much faster than usual.

2. Claudia is 30% done and we are ambitiously hoping to release her on our normal schedule with no delay.

We are intending to entwine Demetria's and Claudia's paths in some complicated ways, which will we interesting, given that they are very different characters whose paths are...very distinct.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah it's Demetria and Claudia, though I don't know if they will be released in the same update. This was posted 3 weeks ago:

May 1st:
View attachment 307896

Here's the quick n' dirty version of what is up this month:

1. Demetria is 75% done and we will most likely release her route much faster than usual.

2. Claudia is 30% done and we are ambitiously hoping to release her on our normal schedule with no delay.

We are intending to entwine Demetria's and Claudia's paths in some complicated ways, which will we interesting, given that they are very different characters whose paths are...very distinct.
I liked the idea of intertwining the two ways seems interesting.

U

User_1379352

how do you get that ending? i've been looking for a walthrough but couldn't find anything
If you want to get the bad Rye ending in your flat refuse to go with her at the club, about a week later I think, she'll show up. At least that's what worked for me.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
i have seen people talking about a secret scene, a threesome with Rye and her mother, is this True? also, every time that i go for the Dungeon Ending, they say that i Fail the Secret Status check, what i need to do?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I wonder if a path for Shauna will be added which doesn't involve Suni getting killed by her, like if the mc says hi to her in the park it starts a calmer path or at least a less murdery path. Main reason why i'm wondering is because that batshit crazy futa is kinda sexy in a weird way, maybe because of how aggresive she is when she has the mc to herself.

Dec 23, 2017
I wonder if a path for Shauna will be added which doesn't involve Suni getting killed by her, like if the mc says hi to her in the park it starts a calmer path or at least a less murdery path. Main reason why i'm wondering is because that batshit crazy futa is kinda sexy in a weird way, maybe because of how aggresive she is when she has the mc to herself.
i have to agree with you

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'd be happy with any new Shauna content. She's the most interesting character to me and it'd be cool to learn more about her.

i have seen people talking about a secret scene, a threesome with Rye and her mother, is this True? also, every time that i go for the Dungeon Ending, they say that i Fail the Secret Status check, what i need to do?
any good samaritan to help us get the answer? i tried all the possible shit with renee and rye but still cant get this, i think is the threesome with rye and renee
That scene will always say you fail the anal stat check. It's just there for effect and it's impossible to pass it. And there is no Rye + Renee threesome, closest thing is that dungeon scene when Renee just watches you and Rye.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I'd be happy with any new Shauna content. She's the most interesting character to me and it'd be cool to learn more about her.

That scene will always say you fail the anal stat check. It's just there for effect and it's impossible to pass it. And there is no Rye + Renee threesome, closest thing is that dungeon scene when Renee just watches you and Rye.
Who knows in the near future he does not put a scene with them both, and also do not know why he did not have this scene but okay.

kingofkings97

Jan 21, 2019
i want Claudia bad. shes my favourite character. i just hope they dont soften her like they did with rye. shes one of the most confident and dominant

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
More betty would be good, like the mc can visit her and see what she likes and thimk maybe i'll try it out till she offers a permanent place and depending on your choices she could use the mc in ways that shows that he becomes her favorite plaything.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes