OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018

Howdy, y'all. Quick update this month. (And fingers crossed for a quick next-update on the game!)

1. 0.4 Demetria is 90% written
Doesn't exactly mean it's 90% done, because it still needs to be illustrated, animated, coded, playtested, etc, but still...yaaaay for our slightly faster turnaround cycle.

2. 0.5 Claudia has a LOT of tie-in with 0.4 Demetria, and is fully plotted and 30% written
We were going to release these routes concurrently, but then that would cause an unnecessary delay given that we have Demetria done but not Claudia done.
These gals know each other
Anyway, so we're just gonna release Demetria's route faster (and with one ending still locked).

3. New silhouettes coming out; you can see one of them above
(Thanks Pocki)
(( ))

Anyway. I need sleep because I have recently discovered the magic of caffeine and this magic turned out to COME AT A TERRIBLE PRICE.
Yours, as ever,
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

Howdy, y'all. Quick update this month. (And fingers crossed for a quick next-update on the game!)

Doesn't exactly mean it's 90% done, because it still needs to be illustrated, animated, coded, playtested, etc, but still...yaaaay for our slightly faster turnaround cycle.

2. 0.5 Claudia has a LOT of tie-in with 0.4 Demetria, and is fully plotted and 30% written
We were going to release these routes concurrently, but then that would cause an unnecessary delay given that we have Demetria done but not Claudia done.
Anyway, so we're just gonna release Demetria's route faster (and with one ending still locked).

(Thanks Pocki)
(( ))

Anyway. I need sleep because I have recently discovered the magic of caffeine and this magic turned out to COME AT A TERRIBLE PRICE.
Yours, as ever,
Sacha Witt

1.jpe

1.jpg

1fafaf.jpe

1s.jpe

1sw.jpe

s1.jpe

1.png

talikiri

Jan 10, 2019

(Thanks Pocki)
(( ))

Yours, as ever,
Sacha Witt

(Thanks Pocki)
(( ))

Yours, as ever,
Sacha Witt

View attachment 315739

View attachment 315740

View attachment 315741

View attachment 315742

View attachment 315743

View attachment 315744

View attachment 315745
thank you very much friend

Futadoober

Apr 13, 2019
How did you get that? I got nothing talking to her
I believe its all random, most of the time for me its stories but once in awhile she'll say "oh no I dropped my picture" or something along those lines...

well thats how I was able to see it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm very confused about one of the endings.
The game literally states that the spermicides Rhye's (I think that was her name) family has boat loads of can and does stop the mental degradation. So why is the mc still mentally deficient in the ending where she's cutting the ribbon?
There really should be a way for your mc to enjoy being a slut without the game overs. I'm not into anal, but I do love a good blowjob scene of which this game has many. But totally needs more.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The game literally states that the spermicides Rhye's (I think that was her name) family has boat loads of can and does stop the mental degradation. So why is the mc still mentally deficient in the ending where she's cutting the ribbon?
You will only become bound (mentally deficient) during Rye's ending if you tell Rye you want to be bound by her while at the manor. Tell her you want to be free instead and you won't be bound during the ending.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
There really should be a way for your mc to enjoy being a slut without the game overs. I'm not into anal, but I do love a good blowjob scene of which this game has many. But totally needs more.
You need to tell her you don't want to be bound.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You will only become bound (mentally deficient) during Rye's ending if you tell Rye you want to be bound by her while at the manor. Tell her you want to be free instead and you won't be bound during the ending.
You need to tell her you don't want to be bound.
I didn't get that option on my playthrough. Did I not speak to her enough times in those few days? All I got was telling her to stop raping people...which she ignored.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I didn't get that option on my playthrough. Did I not speak to her enough times in those few days? All I got was telling her to stop raping people...which she ignored.
This image is at the top of the previous page of this thread:

rye_ends_lainmod.png

Talk to her at least twice, it's during the 2nd convo with her.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This image is at the top of the previous page of this thread:

View attachment 319214

Talk to her at least twice, it's during the 2nd convo with her.
I don't recognize the second choice, possibly because I made a different choice for the first one. That may actually be the 'stop raping people' choice, lol. I just re-downloaded the game so I can make that choice and see the end.

Edit: Yep. It was the first choice. I asked her to stop raping people. I may have misread the part about 'not doing it to me'. Oh, well. I selected it this time. I still say that we should be able to have a play through where we can be total sluts without game over type consequences.

Out of curiosity, are there any other girls you can go after/end up with besides the one in the three easily accessible ones? I'm terrible with names, though. I got two endings with the one in the bar (both happy and abusive). A single ending with the girls from the park (since the last choice was yes or no). And the ribbon cutting ending with Rye.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
just imagine instead of geting the ending with the girls, they're repeatable like suni
Exactly. I don't mind submission at all. But each girl only having one 'real' scene sucks a bit (no pun intended). I'd rather be able to repeat scenes and situations. Is there a gallery?

Reactions: fdiscodude

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. Got the 'keep my wits' ending. But after I did the bike on the highest level, I got a morbidly obese futa whose condom slipped off. And I was able to say I pre-dosed on the spermicide (kept wondering what those diamonds were for). How do we keep getting game overs, then? Shouldn't we be able to buy a bunch and just do whatever?

I also never got an answer about other girls to 'romance'. I've seen several game overs that I chose on purpose, too.
I've done Suni, Rye, and whatever the drunk's name was. Both the happy and abusive endings.
I've gotten a bad end with the two leeches using Rye for her money. The one with the trash bag, if there's more than one.
I both didn't pay rent and didn't pay the tax for the landlady and the cop's bad endings.
I gave into Rye's mother and sister once.
Am I missing any romances or bad ends?
Went and spammed the three jobs for their 'danger' proc, then chose both of the fail options.
Chose all four options on goddess day. Two of them had hidden stat checks I passed, though. And they were the four trainable stats. So I may have to start a new game and not romance anyone to see what happens when you fail those two.
Have to say, though. The religion parts seem stupid and creepy if you actually read what they're saying.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017
Okay. Got the 'keep my wits' ending. But after I did the bike on the highest level, I got a morbidly obese futa whose condom slipped off. And I was able to say I pre-dosed on the spermicide (kept wondering what those diamonds were for). How do we keep getting game overs, then? Shouldn't we be able to buy a bunch and just do whatever?

I also never got an answer about other girls to 'romance'. I've seen several game overs that I chose on purpose, too.
I've done Suni, Rye, and whatever the drunk's name was. Both the happy and abusive endings.
I've gotten a bad end with the two leeches using Rye for her money. The one with the trash bag, if there's more than one.
I both didn't pay rent and didn't pay the tax for the landlady and the cop's bad endings.
I gave into Rye's mother and sister once.
Am I missing any romances or bad ends?
in the school with mallory there's a bad ending as well
at the event day i think theres 2 or 3 diferents endings for the event
i think theres 2 events while working on the academy, one in the room and another one outside

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
in the school with mallory there's a bad ending as well
at the event day i think theres 2 or 3 diferents endings for the event
i think theres 2 events while working on the academy, one in the room and another one outside
Nice timing, lol. Just as I was editing that I had gotten all the ones you labled. Except possibly the second school one. i only got the Mallory one. Guess I go spam it again.
Edit: Are you sure? I just used the console to make my energy 5k and spam the job. I got Mallory and decided to let hers play through just in case that was needed for the other one. Then i got her 8 more times. I don't see the 'outside' one. Do I have to do the tier 1? Because tier 2 got Mallory as well.
Edit2: Nope. Tier 1 also got Mallory.
Forgot to mention I got 'both' gym events. Was that what you meant?

Started over and sped through using the console to have the money for rent. You have to go to the bar once (found another fail there) but when goddess day comes around you can then run to the bar or the alleyway. If you haven't built up enough relationship with them, you get bad things done to you but not game overs. The bar gets you put on the wall so they can do the dart game on you. And the alley gets you in a bit of a pickle but not game over inducing. You do lose about a third of the money in your wallet, though. I dropped from 50k down to....17k, I think?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes