PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Told ya this burt guy sucks. This game is gg now. Road to disappointment.
Okay bye, lol. Goodness whiny new fans that act like this game only just now stagnated. You should be here for a while and learn what true disappointing updates are, like waiting for a year or two to get one update for a game and it's just a few scenes at best. This last update was a few months ago and you got three sex scenes, a handful of events, not to mention a new quick new event with Diamond, and none of it felt like it didn't belong, or wasn't "Futadom World". If you want out, okay. Enjoy yourself and hope you find something else going forward.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
at least we have a fucking update!!!
if it was up to Sacha we would still be waiting for an update that's %80 text and %20 animation and sex scene
Since I've been on the site I think we've only have like five routes released, the rest was just a LOT of world building fluff and side story short games no one really asked for instead of updates. While I do like the fluff, since it makes the world more full and lived in, I could have definitely done without it in trade for more focused route content on the other girls we've seen around.

Reactions: futadomslave

futadomslave

Apr 26, 2023
Since I've been on the site I think we've only have like five routes released, the rest was just a LOT of world building fluff and side story short games no one really asked for instead of updates. While I do like the fluff, since it makes the world more full and lived in, I could have definitely done without it in trade for more focused route content on the other girls we've seen around.
I'm cool with both tbh
whether it's world building stuff or a single route, I just want to have consistent updates and not wait 6 months for one!
and by the looks of it, Bert is going to give us that and I'm here for it

Reactions: PinkNova

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
the scenes have no Sound in it right? or is that just me?
i mean the New patch scenes with melody the sound/music gets cut

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Can this even be called an update. When was the last 5 months ago....6.
And before you try to cruxifie me for saying that I did support them financially for many months but this how can the people still suporting them accept that?
Or do they actually have an excuse for the terrible work ethic?
You greatly underestimate the work that is put into this. Bert does insane hours on top of his day job. This also obviously is not everything that has been done in the time since the last update.

The main thing this update told me, is that it still feels like good old FDW, which is really all I want.
That having been said, I also had no sounds for a huge chunk of the new content, which is being looked at rn.

I get being frustrated with slow progress on such projects and I will complain harshly in such cases (just look at the Village of centaurs thread), but I honestly don't think FDW is among those. There is nothing with the same level of quality and writing as FDW and it's not even close and that takes some time, it always has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait so this is Renee route part 1? But we barely even interact with Renee until the very end :cautious:
I think this is the way to do it. They got to somehow explain how you even get in contact with Renee and this does a great job at it imo, I thought about this and would have done sth similar, which is how I called it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I may complain about slow updates but i am 100% against any kind of developer bashing in this thread. As Dersp said they do this do this as a side job, so let's be careful to not mistake that with criticism.

Also as others have said this is a hook for Renee's route. Now i just hope my pessimistic prevision turns out to be wrong.

Reactions: DarkBobo

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone know a good way of cheating money now that the dev has gone out of their way to make save editing useless? Tried and failed with cheat engine.

Last edited:

. Walter

May 9, 2024
Okay bye, lol. Goodness whiny new fans that act like this game only just now stagnated. You should be here for a while and learn what true disappointing updates are, like waiting for a year or two to get one update for a game and it's just a few scenes at best. This last update was a few months ago and you got three sex scenes, a handful of events, not to mention a new quick new event with Diamond, and none of it felt like it didn't belong, or wasn't "Futadom World". If you want out, okay. Enjoy yourself and hope you find something else going forward.
Usually i dont reply to people here but you dont know what you're talking about. you must be delusional. It doesn't matter what you say and i dont argue with dumb people. Your just showing your experience here. We all know the truth so whatever whine all u want lol. Idk.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
How do I follow Wallis' route? I talk to her a few times in the park then she stops showing up and I can't find her anywhere

Reactions: Esteban31
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes