Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
making up for the messy posting from yesterday,sorry guys

refer to https://f95zone.to/threads/futaerotica-collection-2019-09-08-jt2xtreme.33665/

and

both VR and normal

now refer to https://f95zone.to/threads/neon-goddess-collection-2019-09-08-alexgoldxx.24093/#post-2373715

not sure if it's the correct place to post,if not a moderator will move it,this time I've sent a proper pm to Rance,so he may put them up

Last edited:

Shelltoes

Nov 30, 2019
Seen this out there... Aurora:

Ran across EF & Futa 500 on PH, but looks like it's now gone. Still waiting to find Pirate Island & the new Angels and Demons myself.

There was a recent dump by VriskaSerket on e-hentai as well. You can find a grip of JT2's stuff there.

Ah! Found Enchanted Forest on PH...
And Summer Sizzle (been looking for this one!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kronman987

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
uploading to Demon King Rance these ones

These links WILL disappear as soon as Rance updates them,links removed see OP

Once he's online I'm sure he update,I have a question regarding Patreon stuff as it seems to requested,do you just pay the fee and D/L whatever, are their terms and conditions regarding piracy do you have to wait etc,if someone could answer without me spending money yet I'd appreciate it

These artists work hard so if your able pls support them

Last edited:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
uploading to Demon King Rance these ones

These links WILL disappear as soon as Rance updates them

Once he's online I'm sure he update,I have a question regarding Patreon stuff as it seems to requested,do you just pay the fee and D/L whatever, are their terms and conditions regarding piracy do you have to wait etc,if someone could answer without me spending money yet I'd appreciate it

These artists work hard so if your able pls support them
Added them to OP. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop