• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will there be multiple endings? Mainly by either choosing to stay in that world with my fave futa mistress, or maybe after gaining some confidence, strength and power can choose to go back to his world with Ellie as his girlfriend.

I Love futadom and Isekai, so combining both is PERFECTION!!!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. On one hand, the art is pretty striking. On the other, it feels a bit tiresome for a futa game where don't actually play as one, much less have any personal agency. But I'm obviously not the intended crowd, and hey, folks that love this style will be eating good.

From the intro and the writing there is obviously the futa x male or female, but I'm guessing we don't actually have the option to play a gal either.

I do have to ask, given the lack of futa x futa in the description - is that saying all of those rampantly endowed, hormone infused borderline rape beasts of characters never top each other? Because narratively that... seems odd. Press something or other to doubt.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hm. On one hand, the art is pretty striking. On the other, it feels a bit tiresome for a futa game where don't actually play as one, much less have any personal agency. But I'm obviously not the intended crowd, and hey, folks that love this style will be eating good.

From the intro and the writing there is obviously the futa x male or female, but I'm guessing we don't actually have the option to play a gal either.

I do have to ask, given the lack of futa x futa in the description - is that saying all of those rampantly endowed, hormone infused borderline rape beasts of characters never top each other? Because narratively that... seems odd. Press something or other to doubt.
not even romance: everyone is an asshole in this game...while MC has the asshole...yep, i gave my feedback: broken english, too many dots(like i'm doing now on purpose), font so small that it will tire everyone's eyes...and the rest no comment because clearly i'm not the intended target for this game...so i won't judge the quality of the scenes(it's bad....but may be an issue with taste)

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Asked to add Linux support, here it is. This is temporarily hosted, I don't recall how long GoFile holds free uploads, so OP kindly add the archive to the original post.

Edit: If you also want to disable the custom cursor, you can use the attached RPY.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just played the prologue and all i can say is

I NEED MORE!!!!!!

This games potential, to me at least is almost as good as Star Periphery, after all this game has PERFECT, DOMINANT, TALL, THICC, CURVY FUTA'S!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TypNix

frezzard

Jan 29, 2020
damn the game is amazing. i just want to know if dungen music is included in the file. damn the song is amazing

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
damn the game is amazing. i just want to know if dungen music is included in the file. damn the song is amazing
Just extract it, it's media.rpa/audio/bgm/88_Halloween_House.mp3. Attached, if don't want to extract. (From RPA archive from the game.)

Edit: If you're curious to the metadata (missing), it is Halloween House from Shadow Poetry by Ravnskjold.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes