3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Since the dev now has cleared up their schedule (assuming) they will hopefully be able to output more content, but only time will tell if that happens.

In other news, more Xena and Ash incoming though so that's a plus!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know if this game has any incest in it? Even indirect incest.

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
Since the dev now has cleared up their schedule (assuming) they will hopefully be able to output more content, but only time will tell if that happens.

In other news, more Xena and Ash incoming though so that's a plus!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not gif but only image?

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
will it be at the end of the month, or after the end of the month.

I need to know so I can open my schedule

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
anyone has any idea how much of the story has been added? no one said a word since it was released. not even a comment, compliment. anyone alive?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
anyone has any idea how much of the story has been added? no one said a word since it was released. not even a comment, compliment. anyone alive?
I think just the new scene + gallery integration, haven't found anything else, and you can repeat the potion scene asif it never happened. That's probably why it's such a small update, because of the gallery integration taking awhile.
Outside of that there were also some bugs fixed, no longer causing the game to crash at certain points.

Zael

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone got a save with the gallery full unlocked? I ain't playing the whole game again to unlock it

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes