3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well this game is still kinda confusing and also missleading at a lot of points unless I'm missing something.
First off the MC is super naive and for some reason just seems to get more dumb as the story progresses.

For now there seems to be two "routes" that you can go for.
When you first meet Elasha you can either pick to go with her or not.
Choosing to not go with her will have the game say this is the end of v0.15 and will be continued in v0.16 which is now but still nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's everything far as I can tell you can get some dialogues by talking to random ppl but far as I can tell thats all there is for now as of v0.16.

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, I think the dev is keeping the MC intentionally naive just to allow non-consensual scenes to happen. Thanks for the guide.

Well this game is still kinda confusing and also missleading at a lot of points unless I'm missing something.
First off the MC is super naive and for some reason just seems to get more dumb as the story progresses.

For now there seems to be two "routes" that you can go for.
When you first meet Elasha you can either pick to go with her or not.
Choosing to not go with her will have the game say this is the end of v0.15 and will be continued in v0.16 which is now but still nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's everything far as I can tell you can get some dialogues by talking to random ppl but far as I can tell thats all there is for now as of v0.16.

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
i think the dev forgot the decision right at start of not going with elasha to the dungeon, besides that game is looking good.
v.017 got 3 new scenes, just speak with Mia, then Xena, Mia again and Ash at last.
Xena scene could been alot better since there was 4 of her, but mia and ash are very nice.

(y)

Reactions: kratos476

kratos476

Aug 21, 2023
i think the dev forgot the decision right at start of not going with elasha to the dungeon, besides that game is looking good.
v.017 got 3 new scenes, just speak with Mia, then Xena, Mia again and Ash at last.
Xena scene could been alot better since there was 4 of her, but mia and ash are very nice.

(y)
Could you remind them on their patreon or else someone else could do it

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022

(y)
Yeah, even I completely forgot about the first decision.

Could you remind them on their patreon or else someone else could do it
Might bring it up soon

Jun 7, 2019
Do y’all even remember what the first decision is? It’s to not join Tazes guild and it’s only really brought up when you talk to the onis for the first time. (Onis want you in their guild Taze says you’ll die if you join their guild and have sex with them, then says that she might lend you to the onis for the right price.) There’s no scenes or route for it yet because currently being in a guild serves no function and I’m assuming there’s a plan behind not joining the starting guild but naturally starting a different route doesn’t make sense when the current route doesn’t have that much content at least from a plot perspective. It should be at least 3 months before we see that route get touched and it also is gonna be a matter of are you going to be guildless or have a pick of choosing what guild you wanna join.

Reactions: MAD6999

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
Do y’all even remember what the first decision is? It’s to not join Tazes guild and it’s only really brought up when you talk to the onis for the first time. (Onis want you in their guild Taze says you’ll die if you join their guild and have sex with them, then says that she might lend you to the onis for the right price.) There’s no scenes or route for it yet because currently being in a guild serves no function and I’m assuming there’s a plan behind not joining the starting guild but naturally starting a different route doesn’t make sense when the current route doesn’t have that much content at least from a plot perspective. It should be at least 3 months before we see that route get touched and it also is gonna be a matter of are you going to be guildless or have a pick of choosing what guild you wanna join.
tbf i dont think a whole route is necessary, that decision only decide where the MC will have his first encounter with the futas.
one or two scenes is enough and he goes to the tavern. a simple tie up loose end.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes