3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Trueu

Oct 1, 2023
Bro if u are angry and gonna talk like that go see a doctor or the second way i can be ur doctor believe me l can be more toxic than u do consider that not every country time is equivalent you motherless whore. You dont have to be rude to be clown to others

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Bro if u are angry and gonna talk like that go see a doctor or the second way i can be ur doctor believe me l can be more toxic than u do consider that not every country time is equivalent you motherless whore. You dont have to be rude to be clown to others
sorry packgod, didnt see you there broski
you be here bitchin about new update not being posted and talking about timezomes and and shit, its been almost 24h since the last message and this one that im replying to and still no update, thats how much we aint like you.
pull out yo phone, start screaming racism and start start pointing fingers.

just because you have 1st amendment, dosent mean you should use it. its better to shut up and be patient.

on top of that, you a doodoo-head, s big stinker, and a fucking piece of shit.

yours truly, H.krunk.
-signing off

Trueu

Oct 1, 2023
I mean shut the fuck up l just wanted to ask question and it was you who was rude to someone you dont know, and still accusing someone with racism or some kind of stuffs, yes maybe in my first reply l used bad words towards you and l m sorry about that, l didn’t mean anything bad when l asked questions and l didn’t want to bore anyone here, and ldc even if u are signing out or what

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I mean shut the fuck up l just wanted to ask question and it was you who was rude to someone you dont know, and still accusing someone with racism or some kind of stuffs, yes maybe in my first reply l used bad words towards you and l m sorry about that, l didn’t mean anything bad when l asked questions and l didn’t want to bore anyone here, and ldc even if u are signing out or what
i accept your apology. dont make the same mistake again.
now be a good boy and learn grammar.

Trueu

Oct 1, 2023
I didn’t make any mistake, the reason i sorry is just to end these conversations, after that reply of mine i will leave this account, and my grammar is not your business, and l wish happiness to ur life, peace accepted at least from my side l☺

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I didn’t make any mistake, the reason i sorry is just to end these conversations, after that reply of mine i will leave this account, and my grammar is not your business, and l wish happiness to ur life, peace accepted at least from my side l☺
no need to give out excuses, i already forgave you, brought you peace and eased your mind.
good night little child, rest well.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes