4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Since I am cynical as hell, I assume either:

1. Lipstor needs to get attention, anyway they can
2. Lipstor wants to create a new account to the same thing they have been doing all this time
I see that he was in a discussion and he just literally said that he is a girl just out of nowhere!? Like if it was a valid point, wtf...

That guy is so weird, he also said that he was gonna "End" himself, like if it was a normal comment to post...

This is not a fan, this is a stalker, or one of those types of BTS fans kinds of level, he is so obsessed of talking to the dev just to being "friends", at this point is getting sad.

He needs to chill a bit with the whole friend situation thing, because he really is being a weirdo about all of this

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
probably one of the best artist in a game on this site, shame he has no patreon, going fulltime and getting some help would've been amazing

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Some parasocial relationship dude who needs to step away from the screen and live a little.

Unless you're talking about the fact dev said scat will be in the skunk girl's scene, then yeah that's a travesty
Aparently he deleted his account, and committed... "That", he blamed the dev and stuff for not talking to him or "respecting" his suggestions, which is a lie

I hope Mofu doesn't abandoned the game because of this, like, imagine saying that to a dev, Mofu considered him as a friend aparently

Damn, poor Mofu dude... Can't believe that this guy is making the dev fell like it was his fault, what a chaotic situation, this for sure is gonna affected the development of the game

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I see that he was in a discussion and he just literally said that he is a girl just out of nowhere!? Like if it was a valid point, wtf...

That guy is so weird, he also said that he was gonna "End" himself, like if it was a normal comment to post...

This is not a fan, this is a stalker, or one of those types of BTS fans kinds of level, he is so obsessed of talking to the dev just to being "friends", at this point is getting sad.

He needs to chill a bit with the whole friend situation thing, because he really is being a weirdo about all of this
Whole thing is strange. I think the lack of proper understanding because of language barrier is to blame for a lot. Lipstor has mentioned on multiple occasions of them being a girl so it's not unprecedented, definitely needs to chill though. I lose brain cells any time I look in that chat.

Nov 20, 2020
Damn, I sure am glad I decided to quit following this project, seems like an actual NASCAR brand car crash from what I'm readin'.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Since I am cynical as hell, I assume either:

1. Lipstor needs to get attention, anyway they can
2. Lipstor wants to create a new account to the same thing they have been doing all this time
You're not bloody wrong, they're in basically every single damn comment there is, spouting about everything and talking like they know everything there is to know.
They need to calm the hell down.

can't help but notice there isn't any dislike type button on the main comments - wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings on the internet anymore right? should piss off the like button while they're at it too in that case.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes