4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
The Tag work on this is mando garbo.
The CG is 2d, there is a pregnancy mechanic (currently i've only found one way to get kocked up, and it's by the bunny girl fight), it's a platformer, it's a sidescroller, it has 2d animations, etc.

WOKEYN

Aug 14, 2022
I solemnly ask you to stop following and playing this guy's games 'cause he has admitted that he is friends with a scammer called Bell and included his in-game character who is the blonde with no balls, this guy named Bell is in the business of scamming artists via DM and reselling their art as his own, I know this 'cause I myself had problems with him in the past and his previous twitter account was deleted for that reason, I can't believe Mofu has stooped so low 'cause now he's complicit in ripping off artists 'cause he knows full well he's doing that and says he's fine with it

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
I solemnly ask you to stop following and playing this guy's games 'cause he has admitted that he is friends with a scammer called Bell and included his in-game character who is the blonde with no balls, this guy named Bell is in the business of scamming artists via DM and reselling their art as his own, I know this 'cause I myself had problems with him in the past and his previous twitter account was deleted for that reason, I can't believe Mofu has stooped so low 'cause now he's complicit in ripping off artists 'cause he knows full well he's doing that and says he's fine with it
either provide some more substantial info on the table or I will assume you are just trying to create drama, that out-of-context screencap says basically nothing about the situation and the mere words of a stranger on the internet are not enough to convince me, its nothing personal ok? I'm just asking for actual evidence of your claims

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
"uaaah I dislike a twitter random and now I must create drama to ruin a promising dev career"

Reactions: Violated Princess

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
do you realize how stupid writing this here is, Even if what you claim is correct most people here are here y'know for the quality content they create(which we can get for free since its posted here) and could care less how its made due to the lack of quality game's sadly being made and released these days

besides not only do you have no substantial proof, your asking us to abandon a dev over guilt by association
which is by means not their fault at all

are people not allowed to have friends anymore

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so, the dev is friend with someone that do/did bad things, and for that reason we have to cancel him?
Nah, this is not Twitter dude

Nov 20, 2020
Mofu himself had nothing to do with whatever that Bell fella did, why the hell should anyone be mad at him? I'm GUESSING "troll" but with how stupid the world is these days I sadly can't tell. tl;dr? I'll be over here enjoying Mofu's content regardless chief.

WOKEYN

Aug 14, 2022
either provide some more substantial info on the table or I will assume you are just trying to create drama, that out-of-context screencap says basically nothing about the situation and the mere words of a stranger on the internet are not enough to convince me, its nothing personal ok? I'm just asking for actual evidence of your claims
is this enough for you to show that he is begging for drawings??? fuck if even the first thing he had published is related to begging for drawings

WOKEYN

Aug 14, 2022
and for money for those who deny him his deals to do it for free for letting them use his character

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
is this enough for you to show that he is begging for drawings??? fuck if even the first thing he had published is related to begging for drawings
and no, none of his drawings were drawn by him
sure, seems like annoying person asking for drawings, but I can't see evidence of any art theft, on the contrary, they proclaim themselves as a commissioner
there may be some vague implications but on none of the images you posted there is direct art theft shown
and regardless, it still does nothing to tell that for some reason everyone, especially us, the pirates, should abandon the dev that just knows the person
most people here are there for the freebies, they won't give a shit about dramas unless it somehow impacts the speed of development

WOKEYN

Aug 14, 2022
sure, seems like annoying person asking for drawings, but I can't see evidence of any art theft, on the contrary, they proclaim themselves as a commissioner
there may be some vague implications but on none of the images you posted there is direct art theft shown
and regardless, it still does nothing to tell that for some reason everyone, especially us, the pirates, should abandon the dev that just knows the person
most people here are there for the freebies, they won't give a shit about dramas unless it somehow impacts the speed of development
didn't I say that he added his character??? as he only speaks privately who knows what else he may have done and we don't know

WOKEYN

Aug 14, 2022
look, I don't care, do what you want 'cause Bell is going to fuck up Mofu's game anyway

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
from what i recall before, there was a problem where Bell stole Mofu's art and Mofu just let it.
Even in the screenshots that you show Mofu sais "If he publish my paintings as something he painted, I'll be very sad"
Plus, mofu is just an artist whose art was theft, it has nothing to do with whatever scam the other dude does, IMHO

Reactions: bebe2803
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes