4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
Ball-busting!?!? Like CBT!? Also what the fuck is “S&M fetishes”
ball-bursting this shit is what they want, I will post a comment trying to ask for the love of god not to add it, I don't know if anyone else will support me, there are weird fetishes that can be acceptable but this is very unpleasant and will make the characters suffer a lot, I don't even want to imagine the young fox girl suffering in a scene like that

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
ball-bursting this shit is what they want, I will post a comment trying to ask for the love of god not to add it, I don't know if anyone else will support me, there are weird fetishes that can be acceptable but this is very unpleasant and will make the characters suffer a lot, I don't even want to imagine the young fox girl suffering in a scene like that
i can endure certain levels of testicle torture, but not that.... Dang, people with Varicose Testicles will have PTSD with that fetish lol

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Dude that’s practically killing the penis!!! Holy fucking shit!?! How the fuck they come up with this!!!

Who masturbates to this even that’s a “killer boner”!
Imagine like: “Oh hell yeah! I’m masturbating to futas and fighting at the same time! Very epic! :cool:

And then it comes the scene of “Ball Bursting” that the “people” suggested…

:Kappa:

I don’t think that fits in the game… That art style is to cute to be treated like that…

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Dude that’s practically killing the penis!!! Holy fucking shit!?! How the fuck they come up with this!!!

Who masturbates to this even that’s a “killer boner”!
Imagine like: “Oh hell yeah! I’m masturbating to futas and fighting at the same time! Very epic! :cool:

And then it comes the scene of “Cock and Ball Torture”

:Kappa:

I don’t think that fits in the game… That art style is to cute to be treated like that…
agree, at much as femdom foot job or a ball hits attack at much (like the little fox girl does to the MC)

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
You could have taken a better art or one not as extreme as this one, but ok

The good thing is that if you ask him to not do it Mofu will ignore you like he does with others, the man knows his audience and he will not lose people for doing a bit of futa ballbusting. Ryona enjoyers we won.

Here a better example that would fit in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020

The good thing is that if you ask him to not do it Mofu will ignore you like he does with others, the man knows his audience and he will not lose people for doing a bit of futa ballbusting. Ryona enjoyers we won.

Dude…… Why so proud?… :Kappa:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019

Good lord that looks horrifying. And I'm into some extreme stuff myself.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Shame he doesn't go on patreon or whatever and get paid so he can go full on development on this game, but guess he just wants to keep it a side project but thats fine if he keeps working on it

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
I'm looking for last CG and it gives me the hint : "Defeat Cynthia".

Where's Cynthia? I can't find her anywhere. Is she implemented yet?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Cynthia is the Thick Ass Bull Girl that is trapped in a cave above the bunny, going left from the Big Fox girl cave

Reactions: Cracatoa
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes