4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
my goodness... someone say something to him he literally just said he wants mofuringu to do his dream game by saying everything he wants, seems like history is repeating itself
Damn, what an annoying prick.

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
There's a reason my excitement for this game went wayyyyyyyyyyyy down. Too much side shit being added in because he can't focus on what he wants, too much listening to others and not enough just doing what he wants.
yes and it's also very annoying that he listens to those who can't get past the bosses, he's made a lot of stupid changes to make them happy, but he doesn't seem to realise that until he puts in cheats to unlock everything they won't stop

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
go to mofu's itch .io, the game is uncensored and updated on there pretty regularly, even if just small bug fixes (look up futaken valley)

Reactions: leechurch
Nov 20, 2020
I've honestly given up on this even becoming a finished product, people will constantly beg for more and more and he'll give in just like he loves to do. Lipstor is completely buried inside his head and now there's no going back. Honestly I hope that person does throw out bad copies of it just to teach him a valuable lesson to STOP listening to people.
yup he never learns, he ported the game to android at this guy's request

Reactions: batslash

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
I've honestly given up on this even becoming a finished product, people will constantly beg for more and more and he'll give in just like he loves to do. Lipstor is completely buried inside his head and now there's no going back. Honestly I hope that person does throw out bad copies of it just to teach him a valuable lesson to STOP listening to people.
now that you mention it it's been a long time since I've seen him ask for anything, maybe he gave up after he didn't listen to him and started including other people's ideas xd? although he does keep replying to every comment, is it because he thinks he will be listened to? honestly I find it funny and embarrassing in equal parts, mofuringu should definitely stop listening to other people's requests

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
The only thing I find funnier than the dude spamming mofu with fake accounts to have the android version is people getting mad because the dev is not doing "what he's supposed to"

The dude is doing it for free and still getting hate, but mofu is a goddamn saint, Ive still not found one time he lost his cool even when people are being needlessly aggressive to him

Mofu is one of the few devs around here that I trust that will deliver so all we can do now is wait and have faith

Last edited:

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Regarding H-scenes not that long yet (about 10 scenes for now), but mofu said he will add much more content. Gameplay wise it can be really short (6 girls to fight for now) depeding how good you are at metroidvania games

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
It's kinda weird to see the dude living in that thread replying to everyone, but I trust Mofu, he is one of my favorite devs here and I doubt this Lipstor guy will end up hindering the progress of the game

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes