4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Oct 5, 2017
Also higher quality art doesn't make it take longer. At that level artists have no problem hashing out a new cg in a few hours and with the framework done it isn't that difficult to implement new sprites and make them work.
Hi, artist here

That's not how art works. Art is always a trade between time and quality, regardless of skill level. Mofu's work is generally very high quality, and I know from experience that sometimes it can take days of working on a drawing to get it to a point you're happy with. This is doubly so for digital artists because of how much they can rework a drawing with the tools of their art program, so it's not uncommon to see someone repeatedly coming back to a certain part of their work and readjusting it to better fit their vision.

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Cheats for v0.030.6
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Game_Data\Managed"

Added a couple of buttons to toggle infinite hp and add +1k money

View attachment 1736092
I love the idea, but I have v.0.030.6 of the game and the 0.026 decensor patch. When I install your mod, it skips the loading screen and goes to a weird black screen with the MC and the minotaur character and nothing happens.

Removing the new Assembly-CSharp file fixes it immediately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I love the idea, but I have v.0.030.6 of the game and the 0.026 decensor patch. When I install your mod, it skips the loading screen and goes to a weird black screen with the MC and the minotaur character and nothing happens.

gimme a sec to check it

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017

my bad, was another mod for another game, try this one

Apr 8, 2018
Anybody know a good and reliable way to edit save files for this game, the regular save editor online doesn't work. ( )

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
does anyone have like a guide to get every scene? Its rather challenging to figure it all out with the horny.
the game itself has it guide, just go to the CGI gallery and enable the "Tips" box in the lower corner, the Sex animations are just
1) Defeat the big fox sister
2) Get raped by the Bunny after she attacks you
3) Rape the Cat lady during her fight
4) Give her birth
5) Use the teleport for the first time

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
is there anything to do after fighting the rabit girl found a girl to talk to and all it does is give a question mark and i found a cow girl who all i can do is run into her and bounce off her ass

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the game itself has it guide, just go to the CGI gallery and enable the "Tips" box in the lower corner, the Sex animations are just
4) Give her birth
so, all the other CG slots are just placeholders?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
4) Give her birth
wait what bunny?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes