4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
I just realized that there is another parasite that is taking advantage of mofuringu, and this one is even fatter... this nobody is taking advantage of him to promote his own characters and gain fame because it's very telling that his first message is that he is involved in the game Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (16).png

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
I've been following him since the cursed princess and it makes me sad that they take advantage of him like this, I wish he would realize it and not listen to just any random person... I just hope that nothing bad happens to mofuringu

Reactions: leechurch

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I just realized that there is another parasite that is taking advantage of mofuringu, and this one is even fatter... this nobody is taking advantage of him to promote his own characters and gain fame because it's very telling that his first message is that he is involved in the game View attachment 1781672 View attachment 1781671 View attachment 1781673
Maybe i'm dumb, but i don't see weird shit in here... "Maybe", Think it's just promotion to the dev or don't know...
Is she really involve in this game? Or that some wacky shit that she invented?

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
Maybe i'm dumb, but i don't see weird shit in here... "Maybe", Think it's just promotion to the dev or don't know...
Is she really involve in this game? Or that some wacky shit that she invented?
dude his character is inside the game, and if you don't see anything weird.... I'll explain that promotions don't work if you don't have a single follower and the other has thousands, in this case the promotion is for the one with the least followers, and he published this as soon as he created his twitter account and introduced himself as an artist

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
Hi guys do you know where I can support this game? i mean subscriptions like on patreon or link where can i buy it? obviously they must be official links from the developer

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Hi guys do you know where I can support this game? i mean subscriptions like on patreon or link where can i buy it? obviously they must be official links from the developer
Usually people would subscribe at his FanBox, but it isn't open. Talk to him at his Itch.io, he's very responsive.

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
by the way guys, you know that the game is uncensored on the itch.io site right? I've seen several comments asking for a patch to remove the censorship

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
my goodness... someone say something to him he literally just said he wants mofuringu to do his dream game by saying everything he wants, seems like history is repeating itself

• Angry
Reactions: Gakuto1
Nov 20, 2020
There's a reason my excitement for this game went wayyyyyyyyyyyy down. Too much side shit being added in because he can't focus on what he wants, too much listening to others and not enough just doing what he wants.

Reactions: leechurch
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes