4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
So I see this dev and how he responds and acts, and he doesn’t know what is going on, like he just likes to satisfy people, and I feel bad for this man because he doesn’t know he’s sometimes being “manipulated” into doing some stuff…

Like the android guy and some people with multi-accounts asking for “bait-suggestions” just so he can make it for no reason, this whole situation is like just to make the dev get angry, quit the game, change his “perspective”, i don’t know at this point…

Thought, now i can get why some devs don’t listen at all to his community, it’s a mess at this point, Mofu seems like pretty chill and nice guy, I don’t think he deserves this stuff!

But yeah, he doesn’t know how to deal with this, but from what I can see at least it’s making progress fixing and adding stuff to the game almost weekly, which is good!
But yeah, never seen a case like this before…

Last edited:

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
Who is lipstor?
a guy who had a google drive account full of documents with a lot of ideas he wrote for the game, but luckily people reported him and deleted his account, since then I don't think I've seen him comment again about including his stuff in the game, so I hope that warning was a lesson for him because if he starts coming up with his ideas again like he did then I'll report his account again, but for some reason he keeps commenting as if he's the admin of the game when he's not and replying to most comments, I find his mere presence annoying although he tried to warn mofuringu about the guy spamming android, but mofuringu didn't even listen to him so I don't know whether to take this as a good or bad thing, because mofuringu made the android version but he didn't listen to him xd, I hope that means he doesn't listen to his ideas anymore, as he should do with all other stupid requests

Reactions: Futabator

Futabator

Apr 8, 2020
I'm excited for this game to be complete. Mofuringu is really responsive on the game's dev page prob a bit too much. Like others are saying I hope he doesn't try to take too many ideas in and tries to please everyone. Its his creation and he should just focus on what he wants to make. We can tell when a finished product wasn't made as good as it could of been and the creator didn't stay true to a vision.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whitexwhite

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
The fuk is going on in the comments?
lately there are a lot of weirdos asking for things on the game's homepage like adding ball-busting scenes and people crying because they don't know how to play and giving bad reviews because they are not able to kill the bosses and the developer listens to them, so his game is going to become a game for people with 0 IQ who don't know how to press a button and likes S&M fetishes, and thank goodness that some people realise the absurd petitions that all these people are making, too bad the developer doesn't, but man listen I've seen a lot of people asking for an easy mode to kill every boss in one hit..... it's just absurd

Feb 23, 2019
lately there are a lot of weirdos asking for things on the game's homepage like adding ball-busting scenes and people crying because they don't know how to play and giving bad reviews because they are not able to kill the bosses and the developer listens to them, so his game is going to become a game for people with 0 IQ who don't know how to press a button and likes S&M fetishes, and thank goodness that some people realise the absurd petitions that all these people are making, too bad the developer doesn't, but man listen I've seen a lot of people asking for an easy mode to kill every boss in one hit..... it's just absurd
They need to grab a controller for the bosses and learn their pattern.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Ball-busting!?!? Like CBT!? Also what the fuck is “S&M fetishes”

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I thought the dev learned from the last time someone was flooding the page with recommendations.
Oh well, hope the game doesn't become a game with Kindergarten game play (i actually enjoy the difficulty it has)

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes