4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

horndog93

Jun 29, 2020
So I guess so far you can only get pregnant from the bunny girl? Is it possible to have sex with her again?

Ellidan1984

Sep 4, 2018
View attachment 1957176

Overview:
Futaken Valley
is an action platformer-type game. Nene is a futanari girl who loves mushrooms, during her journey she falls into a valley. Nene's goal is to escape from there and reach her destination, the mushroom village.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-18
Developer: Mofuland - - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.031.36
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Traditional Chinese, Русский, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keyboard operation:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac (v0.031.23): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android (v0.031.23): - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 935032 View attachment 1615122 View attachment 1615123 View attachment 1615124 View attachment 1615125 View attachment 1615126 View attachment 1615128 View attachment 1615129
I almost never comment on stuff (on any game) but I find it super frustrating when someone updates just one version of their game and not the rest. Especially since that usually ends up meaning that they'll never update the other versions. There's more games besides this one that I'd really like try, but since I have Android and they never update the Android version I'm stuck with just the same outdated and usually broken version that they uploaded God knows how long ago. The only reason why I'm commenting on this is because I was really looking forward to the update on it. Seems like it'll be a fun game for whoever has the format to play it

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I love the concept of this game up to the moment you get into boss fights. Seriously what the hell? Been having to do the same dumb enemies 20 times cause they always find a way to damage you, no matter if you dodge, jump, roll and use anything you have at hand. Was excited about this game at first but unless Im missing a key knowledge Im forced to pass on it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Man, since the dev started to do multi language support and multi devices support the development speed got down so hard....
Why would you do an Android Port of a game that is not event 30 minutes content?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is there something I need to do here? I cant seem to trigger any other interaction and she keeps pushing me away everytime I get any closer XD
2022-12-23 23_27_30-FutakenValley.jpg

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You have to bring the mushroom dog to that place. But prepare your mind for the groin pain
Yeah I just did it XD

Now Im curious, is there a way to have sex with the bosses after you defeat them? Im curious to see the possibilities of the pregnancy :3

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I just did it XD

Now Im curious, is there a way to have sex with the bosses after you defeat them? Im curious to see the possibilities of the pregnancy :3
Well, the only 2 bosses with Sex combat are
After that, you can only look at the gallery to look at the CGI

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ummm... Why are people saying this game is dead? The dev literally updates it once a week. Just go to his itch Io page.
Who said it was dead?
I mean, I said the update speed got heavily reduced.

What once was a mayor update (boss, CGI, and such) every 1-2 months, now are basically only "Bug Fix" or "New Aspect, things, etc" constantly.

The last Boss character "The Minotaur" was added in may. From that month the only notifications i get from Itch are "Language Fix and Bug Fix".
And this down in speed began after the Dev started its Itch account, now it's Fanbox is forgotten

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
You can thank the parasite who latches and demands for the downturn in speed and actual work done.
Yeah, just remembering those days were its blogs were filled with requests. Luckily things seems to be going better now.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Ummm... Why are people saying this game is dead? The dev literally updates it once a week. Just go to his itch Io page.
Yeah, I saw the last post of the devs dated 10 days ago. To me thats pretty recent, specially om these Chrismus days XD

FistAxel

Jan 12, 2023
View attachment 1957176

Overview:
Futaken Valley
is an action platformer-type game. Nene is a futanari girl who loves mushrooms, during her journey she falls into a valley. Nene's goal is to escape from there and reach her destination, the mushroom village.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-18
Developer: Mofuland - - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.031.36
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Traditional Chinese, Русский, Italian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Keyboard operation:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac (v0.031.23): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android (v0.031.23): - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 935032 View attachment 1615122 View attachment 1615123 View attachment 1615124 View attachment 1615125 View attachment 1615126 View attachment 1615128 View attachment 1615129
How I can fight with Cinthya in this version?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Lip seems to have disappeared again, leaving this prude Fiskys prick (he's afraid of prolapses) to try and be some kind of quality control when it comes to suggestions.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes