4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
You do realise that just because you have a pair of buttons to press doesnt turn it into something easy? Megaman games are basically a pair of buttons and yet they arent easy at all.

So first yes I was very willing to play this game and recommend it but after trying the same bosses over an over and still getting defeated by them Im noticing that is not as intuitive as youre putting it and your hostily in the response definitely reinforces my point cause its typical of a defender of a hard game that wants to prove how "easy" an uintuitive as hell game is.

There are games that even on version 0.1 are worth the time investment for whats asking you. Again, ask me perfection and Ill be forced to demand perfection from you. Pressing a pair of buttons like in certain platformers or a thousand like in complex online multiplayers.

Another reason that Im seem in your reaction is cause folks like you ADORE to excuse the issues in how good or bad a player could be and m8 player skill shouldnt be a problem if we are talking about something requiring 10+ retries. Im talking about that the combat doesnt even showcase what the hell are you suposed to do. Cause you insist a lot in going the "hit and run" tactic amd I tried that already which for some bosses like the big sis catgirl DOES NOT work, unless you have to play attention to other shit while healing. Oh and all that using different weapons, dodging, jumping, using abilities, the whole pack. So being bad at the game could be an excuse to justify the first 5 defeats. Not after the 15th, cause then the problem is that the game sucks at telling you how to even proceed ;)

Oh its okey that I get MY experience ruined because you love something that is unintuitive as hell? Or every possible new players' one? And for your information, Ill be suing a restaurant for the incompetence of the stuff in explaining why something I asked does not follow base standards and Im treated with hostily for asking a simple question and explaining why Im strugling with it like anyone else would the first time cause Im not forced to know first hand how the fuck to proceed.

Anyway if this is how the comunity of this game is going to be Ill rather skip it entirely. In just a couple of coments this has reached Tales of Androgyny's toxicity and I had enough with one cursed comunity.
Well, if i sound hostile is because it pisses me off a bit when someone complains about difficulty in a barely difficult game/activity and demands for a godmode/difficulty change for it, plus your sarcastic response first that added a gas to the fire. apologies.
Now, bad comparative, Megaman is a action shoot and run, of course it will hard, this is not.
Plus, you complain about bosses being not intuitive, which from my point of view is not, since every boss attack has multiple indicators (visual & sound) and an 1 second delay (except for the Minotaur and Cat girls) they figuratively scream "hey, I'll do this specific attack, with a visible range of effect". So i don't see the point in your complains.

Now let's part away. best regards.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Before we all go on another bitchfest about Lip, remember that last time we complained Mofu mistook it as us being mad at him for not completing the game on time.

Lip is stupid for bombarding Mofu with suggestions.

Mofu is stupid for listening to Lip.

Yall are stupid for bitching about Lip.

At the end of the day this game is turning out to be mid as fuck, not because of Lip, but because Mofu can't make a competent platformer.

We were never going to get Cursed Futana Ring quality out of this game

• Sad
Reactions: dinopara
Mar 1, 2020
Whats good about Futana Ring?
In my opinion, only decent for an RPG size stands out. And maybe that you get it on with generic RPG monster roster. I personally found it grindy and clunky from early on and stopped playing after reaching two bandits iirc. Futaken CG turning out a little better that Futaring imo.
If you reply, please don't focus on battling the middle part of this post, thats just personal opinion. I'm only interested in first question: "What do you like about Futana Ring?"

Nov 20, 2020
In my opinion, only decent for an RPG size stands out. And maybe that you get it on with generic RPG monster roster. I personally found it grindy and clunky from early on and stopped playing after reaching two bandits iirc. Futaken CG turning out a little better that Futaring imo.
If you reply, please don't focus on battling the middle part of this post, thats just personal opinion. I'm only interested in first question: "What do you like about Futana Ring?"
The size of the bodily proportions changes according to what you have yours set to in CG, I thought that was a neat little thing.

Reactions: Mr.Win

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
Before we all go on another bitchfest about Lip, remember that last time we complained Mofu mistook it as us being mad at him for not completing the game on time.

At the end of the day this game is turning out to be mid as fuck, not because of Lip, but because Mofu can't make a competent platformer.

Idk who any of those people are but I have a ton of suggestions and only 3 of them don't involve bionicles

Apr 2, 2021
Games with the ability to change attribute size, and have the reflected in the CGs/gameplay are rare. You are 100% it is bland and clunky but the CGs and content were alright- minus the scat/piss he threw in for whatever reason.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Mostly the quality of the H scenes and the body customization that reflects on the H scenes.

About actual situation with Lip,

Reactions: dinopara

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Mostly the quality of the H scenes and the body customization that reflects on the H scenes.

alright i'm tired, bring the torchs because it's s getting dark outside

Aug 22, 2021
I've spent less than 10 minutes reading that itch page and have determined that Lipstor is a whiny gaslighting goblin this community could do well without. Literally every post they make has at least half of it devoted to how Mofu 'hates them', but how they loyally remain regardless.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Idk who any of those people are but I have a ton of suggestions and only 3 of them don't involve bionicles
My mans a visionary

all these suggestions are basic gameplay mechanics for a super early build of the game. she may be proud of her own autism but I'm personally not impressed.

Reactions: Unit 2 Type B

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
I'm already tired of this topic, I don't even bother to discuss it 'cause what's the point? I just download the new updates plus I don't give a damn about their lives

Reactions: WeebLoop
Jun 27, 2022
Just played this, this morning. Very promising looking game. The art is fantastic, the girls are all sexy, and so many delicious futa cocks *drools* definitely worth giving this game a play if you like futa content. Can't wait to see more progress on this in the future! <3

Neiro0x

Nov 4, 2022
No matter how many times i beat the boss with the cow girl, it always comes back, what should I do?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
That's weird, i have that version but i don't see the problem you say about. Try downloading a slightly older version, maybe that can solve your problem

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes