4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
New update, and a road map added into Mofu's itch :D

Lipstore is starting to behave like a utterly asshole with the dev these days :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: amsousa and Gakuto1

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
New update, and a road map added into Mofu's itch :D

Lipstore is starting to behave like a utterly asshole with the dev these days :FacePalm:
Who would've thought he would start bullying the developer

• Sad
Reactions: laugh
Nov 20, 2020
Honestly if you haven't figured it out Lip is unhinged and doing this for attention, I can't really speak for the nonces there who are under his effect but just ignore the simpleton and let him pout. I've already dropped support entirely for this project including deciding to not monetarily support it on release because Mofu is so under Lip's sway there's no hope for the guy and I urge the others to do the same, let it go and leave it behind, it's gonna be a mess anyways. On the other hand I've seen people invite Mofu to browse and plug his works on this page in order to garner support for a subscribestar/patreon which I think is a great idea personally and show him what Lip is saying about us is completely wrong and frankly deceptive. I would encourage if you want to support him and his work head to the page and tell him directly to plug his works here, he may just be able to be steered onto the right course if enough people let him know. DON'T badger the guy and don't be pushy, just show him we're not the people Lip makes us out to be.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
good riddance, that guy background checked me and accused of using F95 even though I actually bought every game Mofu released. Tbh I hope mofu opens some kind of patreon so he can fully focus on making the game, I'd support him.
Well, Lip was pressuring the dev to open a Suscribestar and, I remember that Mofu it will do it some time

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry but who's the lip you are talking about ?
Also have anyone played the version he released yesterday on itch.io ? i played a bit but i think i'm stuck

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sorry but who's the lip you are talking about ?
Also have anyone played the version he released yesterday on itch.io ? i played a bit but i think i'm stuck
Basically, a obsessed person following Mofu on its blogs.
Practically she was connected and answering every reply in the forum all the day, she helped a lot in the game's community but the problem began when she became a toxic user demanding things to Mofu and creating a biased position against F95 and pirating in general. Her account was deleted, but she insists that Mofu banned her (Now she is accusing Mofu of leaking her pics lol)

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Basically, a obsessed person following Mofu on its blogs.
Practically she was connected and answering every reply in the forum all the day, she helped a lot in the game's community but the problem began when she became a toxic user demanding things to Mofu and creating a biased position against F95 and pirating in general. Her account was deleted, but she insists that Mofu banned her (Now she is accusing Mofu of leaking her pics lol)
I wanted this topic to die already but...
Yeah, that creature is back at it again, now on his Subscribestar.
She/he/it is also using another account now on Itch.io again ( ) pretending to be "Lip's friend" and running damage control.
This is why I do not want Japanese games/devs to ever have a global/western audience, because of mental illness like this specimen.

Last edited:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
So it's official now... The game is dead, Mofu removed the characters...
All because of this little argument with that person, now the question is, what's going to happened next?
How could someone recover from this...

My only guess is [Abandoned]... Welp it has been a journey following this game, i just feel like, ngl i don't even know, hope you guys don't feel devastated as well.

I guess we just have to see how this journey ends...

Last edited:

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
So it's official now... The game is dead, Mofu removed the characters...
All because of this little argument with that person, now the question is, what's going to happened next?
How could someone recover from this...

My only guess is [Abandoned]... Welp it has been a journey following this game, i just feel like, ngl i don't even know, hope you guys don't feel devastated as well.

I guess we just have to see how this journey ends...
bit of an extreme take on it there dont you think? isn't it only a couple of characters that had to do with the lipstor junk?

Still plenty of others from mofu and i'd assume they'd just add more of their own back in once they can sort out all this junk. Honestly they need to get over this thing to do with lip and just have them and anyone else that harnesses them over the stupid stuff either ignored or removed and continue with making their game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, i hope this stumble can lead to something better. Those character removed didn't have anything special in the game, so i don't mind them being removed

Reactions: FlyingDrums

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Well, that's certainly a bummer. The positive part is that if this is infact an attempt to kill the game, then it is a really bad attempt of epic proportions. All this did was sever the head of a part of the game *before* it actually went anywhere.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes