4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Oct 14, 2018
Where's Mushria?
what characters were removed and what was the reason given?
Ophelia, Keira, Bellatrix, Ai and Mushria's event have been removed, as far as I've understood. I assume that the characters were inspired/"made" by the fan that there has been some drama with, so they were removed. Idk if it's because the dev just doesn't like having the characters in the game anymore cause of the memories or if it's cause the dev is worried about some sort of future copyright/lawsuit or something.
But that's also why we can't trigger Mushria's fight and get her CG, as it's still listed in the CG menu, but it's not possible to unlock it in the current version.
EDIT:
image_2023-03-23_011558686.png

Last edited:

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Does decensor patch still work? I tried looking through recent posts to see if this was already answered, but people are just talking about lips or something. Sorry if it has been asked & answered already.

Oct 14, 2018
Does decensor patch still work? I tried looking through recent posts to see if this was already answered, but people are just talking about lips or something. Sorry if it has been asked & answered already.
I just played the current version from here without the decensor and nothing in the game was censored. Either the new versions are already decensored on here or they stopped censoring it? Idk.

Reactions: Aeri Rerum

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Mofu (the dev) made a censorship free version for western users. So don't worry about it

Nov 20, 2020
Mofu has redesigned the game to already be uncensored so unity tampering is no longer necessary, still feel real bad for the guy though with all the dogpiling.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
This whole thing is one big shitshow from everyone, people in this community included. Yes, Lip shouldn't have been so assmad about piracy, yes, Mofu should have put their foot down sooner and stand up to what seems to be a manipulator so that way not as much content needed to be scrapped, but if you REALLY want to attract devs like Mofu into this community, it needs to do something about it's attitude.

What do you think people will think when they see every crowdfunded h-game get lambasted by a community as a scam the moment it has a few bad updates? That people will make conspiracy theories about people saying things they don't like being burner accounts for the people they're blaming for a game's issues not because there's proof, but because they just want excuses to justify express their hate for them long after a drama should have ended? I can assure you, many people probably will see that community like a mine field and try to avoid it.

Also don't get why people are immediately going full doomer when I've seen games come back from arguably worse messes than just removing a few characters mid-development because someone turned out to be an asshole.

Nov 20, 2020
I don't know anyone in this debacle personally but ultimately hope for the best for Mofu. Sounds like a run in with a person who isn't so healthy. At the end of the day Mofu is 100% capable of making a great game and can finish it if they want.
Mofu will be just fine, only problem is Lip has nothing better to do than try and sabotage the project, so long as Mofu ignores the little gremlin and his many alts things will proceed smoothly, maybe a longer delay but the game should turn out just fine I believe.

Reactions: negaheart

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Are there any actual villagers to save yet? I've been looking everywhere and can't find any to bring back to the village to let me in.

Also, where's Mushria?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Are there any actual villagers to save yet? I've been looking everywhere and can't find any to bring back to the village to let me in.

Also, where's Mushria?
The village arch has not been added yet
Mushria was temporarily removed by the dev to redesign some things about the character

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
The village arch has not been added yet
Mushria was temporarily removed by the dev to redesign some things about the character
I see. Thank you for answering.

One more question: is Wuxia (thunder rabbit girl) the only one we can collect sperm from for the moment?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
New
I see. Thank you for answering.

One more question: is Wuxia (thunder rabbit girl) the only one we can collect sperm from for the moment?
Yeah, and from Nene as well. (dunno how, but that's what someone said.)

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
so from what i read from many people mushria was removed but why is there still a scene to defeat mushria?

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
The game is good, almost as good as a side-scroller game can be, but the background of the game and all that mess is a great step back, i was really invested in the game development, because i loved Futaring, it was cool playing, but oh damn, people can't give feedback and make good suggestions without some power trip, if they get the developer attention, it makes me sad seeing Mofu going through that, i really understand why the developers never interact with the community, slightest attention that one, can't even call that a player, got and it went from 0 to a 100 real quick, like, was gatekeeping ideas, feedbacks and looking to trouble every single person that also played the game and wanted to share the experience with the Dev, i'll expect to hear from some of you guys here in F95 if the game gets a new update, seeing you guys cherish and support Mofu through makes me proud of this degenerate community.

Reactions: Violated Princess
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes