4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Mushroom Boss will be added later after rework, the 4 missing characters will be replaced sooner than later
Yeah but which version should we be playing right now? Because the current one lacks 4 characters and 1 cg. Which version still has them? From what I've read there hasn't been any new plot added to the game so I just want to know which version is the most recent one but has the most content.

Nov 20, 2020
Looks like you'd be looking for 0.031.47 for the one that has everybody before the wipe. That's all the information I got unfortunately.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Version number looks correct in the title, but not in the info, its got the 6 and the 3 the wrong way around?
If you wanna be sure about getting the latest version, you should download it from the dev Itch.io page

Sep 24, 2022
Well, it was admitted to be from the other dude and there is one account censored in picture.
But for real is so :FacePalm:
Late reply, sorry.
The censored out part is mofu's email that Lipstor had sent to me. I figured it'd be better to not publicly share that. Anyway, I'm no longer going to be an "errand boy". Whether it's because she ghosted me or actually followed through on the suicide threats.
-edit-
I had gotten tired of pushing the war and was attempting to get Lipstor to move on with her life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
Late reply, sorry.
The censored out part is mofu's email that Lipstor had sent to me. I figured it'd be better to not publicly share that. Anyway, I'm no longer going to be an "errand boy". Whether it's because she ghosted me or actually followed through on the suicide threats.
-edit-
I had gotten tired of pushing the war and was attempting to get Lipstor to move on with her life.
Welcome Darkest, glad to see you in our little neck of the woods. I have a feeling Lip is laying low for another time to pop up later so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Looks like you'd be looking for 0.031.47 for the one that has everybody before the wipe. That's all the information I got unfortunately.
Anyone happen to know where this specific version can be d/l’d from?

itch.io only has the latest version available to download from what I can tell.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

sadly, since the dev started to post the updates on Itch, you cannot find it anywhere

GotenGS

Mar 20, 2020

I did keep a backup of the update before everything changed for the better
Might upload it in a bit once I find the correct files

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
Late reply, sorry.
-edit-
I thought it sounded familiar, that person used to share his messages or usually if he is still around and this was in one of his answers the last time he made an account to publish the photos

btcchi

Feb 25, 2022
should be it.
Cannot await to eventually see the new characters be implemented. Luckily there are many other games to check out in the meantime.
This is ver 0.031.62. Thank you so much sir! I've been looking for this!

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The Gnu (Cynthia) boss fight is just amazing, never get tired of it.
The fact that you can parry her attacks and took down her weapon plus the quick time event is awesome, hope all the boss fights were like that

Sep 24, 2022
I thought it sounded familiar, that person used to share his messages or usually if he is still around and this was in one of his answers the last time he made an account to publish the photos
tf? who shared that attachment and where
I had only said that to her (Lipstor) privately.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Monkey brain: *neuron activation*
1680675114496.png
There's a new plant thing where the old mushria fight was
Also a new amazon/adventurer chick in the cave

No one seems to have mentioned it but, mofu makes some really nice backgrounds

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes