4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

casella

Jun 25, 2019
Im loving this game so far mainly by the amazing artwork (cg is god tier and sprites looks very cute). Mofu is one of my favorite artist dedicated to full package futanari (alongside with efuya, ubanis, aya shobon, kyoffie, hakaba yodomu, sinensian, zheng, tomoyuki kotani, themaestronoob, exlic, blue-senpai and many others).

Metroidvania games are also my thing. Ofc controls can improve but I had a lot of fun figuring out how to beat the bosses with that handycap, current difficulty is fine for me. 10/10 overall cause I like where the whole project is going. I would buy futakin valley when released in steam, so hyped for this one.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Im loving this game so far mainly by the amazing artwork (cg is god tier and sprites looks very cute). Mofu is one of my favorite artist dedicated to full package futanari (alongside with efuya, ubanis, aya shobon, kyoffie, hakaba yodomu, sinensian, zheng, tomoyuki kotani, themaestronoob, exlic, blue-senpai and many others).

Metroidvania games are also my thing. Ofc controls can improve but I had a lot of fun figuring out how to beat the bosses with that handycap, current difficulty is fine for me. 10/10 overall cause I like where the whole project is going. I would buy futakin valley when released in steam, so hyped for this one.
I know right? Mofu on Itch said that the actual content is like a tenth of all the content he plans to make!

Reactions: uiid

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
Is it only me o i cant find the secret trigger
Past the statue, go up to the nearest cliff. Sprint, double jump to right and then float. You should see two stalks. One makes it bigger, one make it smaller. with multiple uses. You may need to double jump after you reach the right side of the cliff.

Side note: Making your balls bigger also decreases your speed.

1680867762563.png

1680867860431.png

1680867999277.png

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
The only other one that I know is when you see a dog with mushroom hat, go right until you reach to a WIP room with some customizable parts. (Breasts and balls)

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Uhh soo i got some questions

1.I had a save in a version where quests weren't added yet.Does that mean that ill need to start over to complete quests like the Remy's sister one?Are quests even completable or not yet?What about the semeb for the statue,is the only semen i can collect Wuelia's or do i need to start over?

2-Where is this adventurer chick some people are talking about?Can i do anything with the skunk girl?

3-Can i get a list of the items in the game?Hidden ones n shit and how to get them?(optional)

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Uhh soo i got some questions

1.I had a save in a version where quests weren't added yet.Does that mean that ill need to start over to complete quests like the Remy's sister one?Are quests even completable or not yet?What about the semeb for the statue,is the only semen i can collect Wuelia's or do i need to start over?

2-Where is this adventurer chick some people are talking about?Can i do anything with the skunk girl?

3-Can i get a list of the items in the game?Hidden ones n shit and how to get them?(optional)
1. Most of the time restarting isn't needed but if it's a really old save you might as well. The statue quest isn't done as of now it's only Weulie.
2. I havn't played since the content got taken out so I can't say for sure but she was along the left side of the wall. If you go in the trench when you meet first fox girl. Just hug the wall as you fall using the umbrella. Skunk girl is WIP.
3. Weapons include those used by the bosses(sword, hammer, staff) and a bow, healing staff, whip, throwables. There are health truffles that you need the dog to dig up. Modification items are the 2 breast items(Bigger and smaller), the ball items(bigger, none), erecshroom which is farmable from the musrhoom enemies and like the name would suggest makes Nene erect. Bunny slippers and a mask. Theres the different mushroom items, some kill some heal, etc. Also food items that can be bought from caterpillar. The map, also from caterpillar. Umbrella from caterpillar's quest. Double jump shroom in the mushroom house by first fox girl.

Thats what I remember off the top of my head as I said I havn't played in a hot minute.

Sep 24, 2022
Y'all might be able to get better results by sending emails about that user to itch's support email. (Suspected of being the alt of a banned account should be enough at the very least for the mods to investigate the situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

kurhui

Aug 22, 2020
Upgraded from 031.63 to 031.67, but after defeating the skunk girl nothing is happening, she just sits there and there is no way to interact with her. Leaving the area just causes black screen. Anyone else have this problem? Do I need to start a new save?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
As stated in the Itch.io devlog page, Dorlly is not complete yet. The black screen thing, however, is a bug. I'll try asking Mofu about it.

Edit to avoid double posting: Holy shit the Itch page is a massive flame war because of farts. While IRL I can't stand smells, I don't see how brown cloud on a screen can trigger so many people.

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Holy shit the Itch page is a massive flame war because of farts. While IRL I can't stand smells, I don't see how brown cloud on a screen can trigger so many people.
I think it's one of those things where the vast majority of people who are playing "platformer about cute nonhuman girls with dicks" probably aren't into farts as well. Sure, it doesn't really have a smell and doesn't really affect the player in any way, but it's more about what that fart represents more than anything. Even if fart fetish stuff isn't as bad in comparison to something like the step further beyond (scat) or something "horrifically" extreme like guro, it probably still leaves a bad taste in one's mouth (to use the worst possible phrasing) if it's suddenly included in a game that didn't seem like it would have it in the first place.
It'd be kind of like having the main premise of your game being some kind of typical "dude goes around having sex with women" sandbox VN but then throwing in a "mildly unpleasant, but not the worst" fetish like vore or something.

Mar 1, 2020
There has been a single poop :poop: event in previous game/Futaring, "Oily fish" event iirc. This game already had pissing "gesture" from the start iirc. It wouldn't surprise me if this game has one or two piss/fart/poop scenes, though it would make me :cautious: behh :confused: a minute or two.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
There has been a single poop :poop: event in previous game/Futaring, "Oily fish" event iirc. This game already had pissing "gesture" from the start iirc. It wouldn't surprise me if this game has one or two piss/fart/poop scenes, though it would make me :cautious: behh :confused: a minute or two.
Well, the new boss fight has farts (because she is a Skunk) so prepare yourself

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
Anyone got a cheat for this, been fiddling with CheatEngine. no matter how much i compare value changes, i'm not finding the HP value.
it's definitely not exactly the same value in the stats screen, as it is in memory.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes