4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

PandaKawaii

Nov 6, 2019
Pretty much all this, it's more than frustrating. To add to that the healing items you get have a slow animation so you're very likely to get killed while eating them. I have to wonder if the dev finished the fight themselves or exactly what level of gear they're expecting us to go into it with.
For healing, don't use the dropped items, instead, buy some soup on the shop, it fully heals you

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
It's easy as hell on pad, I've haven't tried it on k&m but I can imagine that not being too fun.
How do you make it work with a pad ? I tried with a PS4 controller and everything is a huge mess ! Some buttons are linked to 2 actions, some are unresponsive and it is impossible to configure with the menu :/

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
what the frick....so yeah i just downloaded this latest version and started it up and the first thing i noticed is that everything in the main menu and the in the game is full on jap language and not translated like the last versions.....did they give up on it? or do i need to do something?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutakinValley-0.032.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
FutakinValley-0.032.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Update log?

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
what the frick....so yeah i just downloaded this latest version and started it up and the first thing i noticed is that everything in the main menu and the in the game is full on jap language and not translated like the last versions.....did they give up on it? or do i need to do something?
change the language in the options dood

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes