4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
control is a huge mess. anyone has cheat. i try the save file is not compatible. i can't beat the bosses. i look at my save file but its all gibberish

C0D6

May 22, 2022
Anyone got a cheat for this, been fiddling with CheatEngine. no matter how much i compare value changes, i'm not finding the HP value.
it's definitely not exactly the same value in the stats screen, as it is in memory.
control is a huge mess. anyone has cheat. i try the save file is not compatible. i can't beat the bosses. i look at my save file but its all gibberish
You can look for the value of the mana bar with Cheat Engine (the one that appears below the health bar when using any weapon with a special attack). One way to search for it is to go to the shop and use the special attack thingy outside, searching every time for that value, then entering the shop again to refill that mana bar. Look in the keybindings menu if you do not know how to do that attack, in case it wasn't obvious. Either way, here are some saves

Apr 2, 2021
You can look for the value of the mana bar with Cheat Engine (the one that appears below the health bar when using any weapon with a special attack). One way to search for it is to go to the shop and use the special attack thingy outside, searching every time for that value, then entering the shop again to refill that mana bar. Look in the keybindings menu if you do not know how to do that attack, in case it wasn't obvious. Either way, here are some saves
Thanks for the saves. Did they remove the bigger dick mushroom? Looks like just balls n' boobs atm.

ThatoneBell

Nov 23, 2019
Hey everyone! I'm Bell.
Yes.. That Bell from the game.

I've seen ppl talking about me here as a scammer, parasite etc etc. And yes i know its been a while.
Just to clarify: I don't write this here to cause drama, problem or anything like that!
I just want to clear my name as parasite...

On my Twitter i post my COMMISSIONS that i've PAID for and i also tag the artists who drew those.
As for my own art i post those there too.
And yes, i saw mentioned before that i ask for money. Its true and not true at the same time. I asked ppl that if i create a patreon or something they would support me or whatsoever, i don't want to force them! (And at the end i never created that Patreon..)
Also yes i replied to others Tweets which featured their OCs to collab with them. (Paid commissions as well which i would take part in the payment)
And as for Mofu, Yes they added my OC to the game. If its needed i will pay to be in the game! And as for those who said i will fuck the game up... I'll try not to. I don't want to be the main character in there, never planned to.
I'll try to help Mofu as much as i can, even if it means removing me from the game.

Thank you so much for reading this!!
Its up to you if you hate me or not.. But as i said i don't want to cause any drama here with this!!

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Quick look through this thread because I have no idea, looks like only one random person who came into this thread to say you're a scammer and junk, sounds like some weird personal beef or whatever.

If you're not saying other peoples work is yours that's all good - just don't pull some bullshit drama like we already had with lipstor and like potentially 2 others who went on a stupid campaign to bash mofu and their work. If you can do that we're golden, cause I want to see mofu's game finished and honestly hate the stupid drama.

ThatoneBell

Nov 23, 2019
Quick look through this thread because I have no idea, looks like only one random person who came into this thread to say you're a scammer and junk, sounds like some weird personal beef or whatever.

If you're not saying other peoples work is yours that's all good - just don't pull some bullshit drama like we already had with lipstor and like potentially 2 others who went on a stupid campaign to bash mofu and their work. If you can do that we're golden, cause I want to see mofu's game finished and honestly hate the stupid drama.
Dont worry. I dont want any more drama. Lip made enough mess. I also want to see the game finished, and help Mofu as much as possible!

I just wanted to say my truth to all ppl who thinks i'm a scammer.

Nov 20, 2020
Dont worry. I dont want any more drama. Lip made enough mess. I also want to see the game finished, and help Mofu as much as possible!

I just wanted to say my truth to all ppl who thinks i'm a scammer.
Yeah I don't recall seeing anything about that, far as I'm concerned as long as you're not in Lip's camp or causing trouble? We welcome you here just like anyone else. Luckily the whole mess seems to have died down since he stopped posting over there and it's been nothing but normal and good posts. Hopefully the finished product will be just as good as Futaring.

Oct 14, 2018
So, I'm having a weird issue with the game. It used to work fine, however I tried to look for some old versions of the game and found one, I've forgotten which version it was now but it was a bit old.
However ever since than, whenever I try to start the game, no matter which version of the game, it opens with the "Mofuland - Made with Unity" and then just proceeds to a black screen and then nothing happens.
Any clue how to fix that? I've tried the obvious, restarting, running as admin and even redownloading the current version, but still the same.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
So, I'm having a weird issue with the game. It used to work fine, however I tried to look for some old versions of the game and found one, I've forgotten which version it was now but it was a bit old.
However ever since than, whenever I try to start the game, no matter which version of the game, it opens with the "Mofuland - Made with Unity" and then just proceeds to a black screen and then nothing happens.
Any clue how to fix that? I've tried the obvious, restarting, running as admin and even redownloading the current version, but still the same.
delete your saves

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Can i have a TLDR about the whole Lip drama war that seems? to have happened in the past.

Not trying to reignite old fires of hate or smt i am just curious

Reactions: whitexwhite

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
So if you have a save from a previous version, can you download the newer versions use your old save file in the newest version?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
For the most part yes but don't expect it to work with every patch, some updates just change too much.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes