4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I would not recommend to use older save files with the newer versions, since a lot of thing were changed and it might cause issues

Nov 20, 2020
The game is good, almost as good as a side-scroller game can be, but the background of the game and all that mess is a great step back, i was really invested in the game development, because i loved Futaring, it was cool playing, but oh damn, people can't give feedback and make good suggestions without some power trip, if they get the developer attention, it makes me sad seeing Mofu going through that, i really understand why the developers never interact with the community, slightest attention that one, can't even call that a player, got and it went from 0 to a 100 real quick, like, was gatekeeping ideas, feedbacks and looking to trouble every single person that also played the game and wanted to share the experience with the Dev, i'll expect to hear from some of you guys here in F95 if the game gets a new update, seeing you guys cherish and support Mofu through makes me proud of this degenerate community.
We're all behind him to make a game we know he's capable of doing, Futanaring is gonna be hard to top but I'm looking forward to an equally good experience out of this one when it's all said and done. Now that he's finally worked up the courage to move past Lip and doesn't even respond to the obvious alts I think this game finally has a chance of really shining with enough polish. I'm sure many of us will follow it with great interest.

btcchi

Feb 25, 2022
Ah okay, I was looking for Ver. 31.62 or something, thanks anyways.
Do you have version before Mofu removed the characters? I only try the newest version and I love it so much, I haven't tried the older version and I'm so curious about those characters

Oct 14, 2018
Do you have version before Mofu removed the characters? I only try the newest version and I love it so much, I haven't tried the older version and I'm so curious about those characters
Same, was curious about them too. Sadly I've only been able to find Ver. 31.36 as the most recent update from back then, however this update lacks a lot of content with the characters, such as Mushria's cutscene after her fight, content with the succubus, the pee scene with the grudge looking girl and probably a few other things that I'm not aware of.
I wanted to try out the deleted stuff to make my own opinion later on, if I preferred the old content or the reworked stuff in the future. :(

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
To be fair only the cow girl had "content" the other were merely place holder, Mushria will return with her CG once the reworking ends

Oct 14, 2018
To be fair only the cow girl had "content" the other were merely place holder, Mushria will return with her CG once the reworking ends
I was curious about the grudge girl (can't figure out what her name is), I read she could be interacted with by peeing on her, what reaction was there with that ?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I was curious about the grudge girl (can't figure out what her name is), I read she could be interacted with by peeing on her, what reaction was there with that ?
I don't know who that is, but as far as I remember i tried to pee on every character (included the hidden ones) and nothing happened

wr4th1991

Jul 7, 2020
it's a nice idea to create a fap game in dark souls style.
please full save with gallery or cheats

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So i was right, those accounts are from Lipstor, he admited it in itch.io
Well, it was admitted to be from the other dude and there is one account censored in picture.
But for real is so :FacePalm:

Reactions: laugh
Nov 20, 2020
Man it's almost like anyone with two brain cells to rub together could see through that phony wankery from the start! Glad he's not falling for it though.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
So currently which version is the one that has the most content and we should be playing?? Because from what I've seen the current one lacks like 4 characters and 1 cg. Also I don't know how we're going to collect the gliding mushroom if we can't fight the Mushroom Boss.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So currently which version is the one that has the most content and we should be playing?? Because from what I've seen the current one lacks like 4 characters and 1 cg. Also I don't know how we're going to collect the gliding mushroom if we can't fight the Mushroom Boss.
Mushroom Boss will be added later after rework, the 4 missing characters will be replaced sooner than later

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes