Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Even being dressed as a woman, I'm unable to go out my room
I have no male clothes
I have clean legs and so
I have all possible make up
I've tried with any kind of female dressing
What is the problem ? Bug ?
If you read back a little bit here you can find a fix for it. Just remove your panties and wear it again.

Hero02020

Apr 5, 2020
sorry guys i have alot of questions how can have sex with Mariana or Chanel and when? and is there's away to skip the time?

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
If you go in help or character (I don't remember) you will have a list of event with time and location (below their picture).

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
get this when i try to enter the toilet in the park

Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
get this when i try to enter the toilet in the park

Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
There is a fixed html file on patreon and TFG.

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
There's a bug with Chanel's room cleaning where the game will tell you that you're not wearing the right clothes, even if you're wearing the maid clothes, the maid stockings, the maid panties, and the maid heels and nothing else.
It turns out that even though the default for Bra and the other slot show an empty black square, apparently there is something equipped in that slot, which the game recognises at "not maid stuff" and so you can't clean the room.
As weird as it is, you have to click the "empty" slots to unequip whatever the game thinks you're wearing.

Also can we get rid of the automatic game overs for failing? The game is quite grindy and to get an instant game over because it took me a week to figure out that bug, and I didn't clean Chanel's room in time was literally bonerkilling.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
There's a bug with Chanel's room cleaning where the game will tell you that you're not wearing the right clothes, even if you're wearing the maid clothes, the maid stockings, the maid panties, and the maid heels and nothing else.
It turns out that even though the default for Bra and the other slot show an empty black square, apparently there is something equipped in that slot, which the game recognises at "not maid stuff" and so you can't clean the room.
As weird as it is, you have to click the "empty" slots to unequip whatever the game thinks you're wearing.

Also can we get rid of the automatic game overs for failing? The game is quite grindy and to get an instant game over because it took me a week to figure out that bug, and I didn't clean Chanel's room in time was literally bonerkilling.
Use the fixed html file from patreon or TFG

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I already was, Futaland021FixedHTML
Looks like there is a missspelling in one of the clothing remove button. It is written None instead none. So try to click on the broken picture link until you see a black square on the bra and bottom wear. Then it will working
I will fix that in the next update but i dont want to release a ln other fixed file cos it will confuse everyone

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
Looks like there is a missspelling in one of the clothing remove button. It is written None instead none. So try to click on the broken picture link until you see a black square on the bra and bottom wear. Then it will working
I will fix that in the next update but i dont want to release a ln other fixed file cos it will confuse everyone
Sounds good, thank you for fixing it.

While i've got you here, allow me to share what I feel like is the biggest problem in an otherwise promising game. That is that all the story events take place on Friday or the weekend.
For example, you need to craft a transformation serum but you can only do that on weekends. So you spend all of your energy on Saturday researching the correct serum, but you don't have enough time to finish. You do finally manage to finish it on Sunday and then deliver the serum to Bonnie, who then tells you to meet her at her place on Friday. You now have to play through five days with zero new content. And every story event is like that, padded out with empty days between content.
Later on you can't even sleep through the days because you need to report to Marina every day at work. It slows the game down, and is quite tedious.
Hopefully you have content planned to make to make the weekdays more entertaining, i'll be keeping an eye on this game.

Reactions: 0culus

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Just saying chanel cleaning is still bugged even on 021 version still says not wearing the outift and with no bra early game you cant empty the bugged black boxes.

ImageFounder

Jul 5, 2020
In hr office i have some errors. And i don't get money at week.
I used fixed file and now was black screen at this moment

Last edited:
Reactions: Mord87
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes