Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I found an error in Marina's office :
when the hero (heroine) agrees, then a black screen immediately appears and there is no continuation
When did this happen? After you start to dress up a woman or with a male body? Which is the last screen before it goes black? I just played that scene with the male body and it is working fine. The first meet, meeting again on the same day and the second day meet. All 3 variation working.

Apr 7, 2019
Sounds like I should do a fresh install and play it from the start(again) if it's only new content from early game. I really like this game so I'ma do it but it still kinda sucks the story hasn't progressed any.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Sounds like I should do a fresh install and play it from the start(again) if it's only new content from early game. I really like this game so I'ma do it but it still kinda sucks the story hasn't progressed any.
The story changed and it has a different transformation route before you can use the serums. I didn't work on the game for 4-5 month but I am back.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
It would be nice if the 'hints and tips' and questlog worked properly. No fucking clue what I'm supposed to be doing half the time. And on top of that, I can't even progress past when I get turned back into a guy. No link. Neat.

Last edited:

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
found a problem after mariana gives you the dress and shoes, i shave my hair pluck my brows remove male clothes but still get cant leave house in male clothes

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
It would be nice if the 'hints and tips' and questlog worked properly. No fucking clue what I'm supposed to be doing half the time. And on top of that, I can't even progress past when I get turned back into a guy. No link. Neat.
You must playing with the old version.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
found a problem after mariana gives you the dress and shoes, i shave my hair pluck my brows remove male clothes but still get cant leave house in male clothes
I know that problem. Just remove the panties and wear it again and it will be working.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Yes I found a mistake, you use html. Please go back to renpy or do both, html is clunky and inconvenient to play and the "fun" factor is severely reduced by the html format. I personally hate html games, I liked your game before you changed it, please come back to renpy.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Yes I found a mistake, you use html. Please go back to renpy or do both, html is clunky and inconvenient to play and the "fun" factor is severely reduced by the html format. I personally hate html games, I liked your game before you changed it, please come back to renpy.
the look of renpy is much better I like it more, but coding wise is limited. That was the reason I moved to html. I can do a lot more thing in twine then renpy.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
im completely lost on the sidequests, I go to the office in the mornings to supposedly be checked and nothing happens, Hints&Tips do not work either.
After being given the panties by Mariana? You don't go to her office at home, you go to her office at the lab. There's a new link that appears once she's given you the panties.

Reactions: gaaby

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You will run into broken image problems on platforms like Linux that use case sensitive filesystems. NTFS on Windows will mostly respect case sensitivity when naming files and directories, but it ignores it for reading back. It will not create two different files or directories with the same name but where the case may be different. As an example, I just started playing and immediately ran into broken image problems for passages where the MC is shown using files in the content/peoples/Player directory. This is the way the content unpacked on Linux going into a directory named "Player". The html uses image urls that specify "player" (eg content/people/player/msauna.jpg for the sauna passage) and Linux considers "player" and "Player" to be two different things. This is a common annoyance that the Linux users have to deal with when getting content from Windows developers.

As a workaround, I brought up a shell in the content/peoples directory and used the following to create a softlink named player that points to Player:

Code:
ln -s Player player
This will fix this one specific problem but I'm sure I will run into others as I continue on. Also this will all go away the next time the developer does a full release. The developer should fix it on their end by either taking care to leave everything lower case or to move their development to a platform that properly respects case. I'm sure the Android users will be happier as well since those platforms are ultimately based on Linux.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
And, of course, I immediately ran into problems with Bonnie's content as well (Bonnie versus bonnie for content directory). So I'm just doing a preemptive softlinking driveby of the entire people directory in that shell I had open above:

Code:
ln -s Bonnie bonnie
ln -s Venus venus
ln -s Jordi jordi
ln -s Maid maid

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
You will run into broken image problems on platforms like Linux that use case sensitive filesystems. NTFS on Windows will mostly respect case sensitivity when naming files and directories, but it ignores it for reading back. It will not create two different files or directories with the same name but where the case may be different. As an example, I just started playing and immediately ran into broken image problems for passages where the MC is shown using files in the content/peoples/Player directory. This is the way the content unpacked on Linux going into a directory named "Player". The html uses image urls that specify "player" (eg content/people/player/msauna.jpg for the sauna passage) and Linux considers "player" and "Player" to be two different things. This is a common annoyance that the Linux users have to deal with when getting content from Windows developers.

As a workaround, I brought up a shell in the content/peoples directory and used the following to create a softlink named player that points to Player:

Code:
ln -s Player player
This will fix this one specific problem but I'm sure I will run into others as I continue on. Also this will all go away the next time the developer does a full release. The developer should fix it on their end by either taking care to leave everything lower case or to move their development to a platform that properly respects case. I'm sure the Android users will be happier as well since those platforms are ultimately based on Linux.
Thanks. I already started working on that problem, i try to manage it till the next update.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
During my playthrough, the first time MC is back in their room after Mariana switches us to female clothing ($ht=10 on Sun event), the MC is blocked from leaving due to "You can not leave in male clothes" message. Looking at wardrobe, removed socks and bottom (so both are now "none" due to female dress being used). Still doesn't allow MC to leave. I looked at the if-then check in a real editor (Twine passage editor sucks) to see that you are looking at all of the following to see if they are set to "male": $top, $bra, $bottom, $panties, $socks and $shoes.

At that moment, I jumped into the console to took a look and saw they were set to "female", "female", "none", "male", "none" and "female". So $panties was still set to "male" even though the wardrobe shows that the female panties given to MC to wear back at stage 1 are being worn. I'm pretty sure I didn't change those out at any point so this state is probably what was left over after that event. I had to take off Chanel's panties and then wear them again in the wardrobe before the $panties variable got properly set to "female". That finally allowed MC to leave their room.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
During my playthrough, the first time MC is back in their room after Mariana switches us to female clothing ($ht=10 on Sun event), the MC is blocked from leaving due to "You can not leave in male clothes" message. Looking at wardrobe, removed socks and bottom (so both are now "none" due to female dress being used). Still doesn't allow MC to leave. I looked at the if-then check in a real editor (Twine passage editor sucks) to see that you are looking at all of the following to see if they are set to "male": $top, $bra, $bottom, $panties, $socks and $shoes.

At that moment, I jumped into the console to took a look and saw they were set to "female", "female", "none", "male", "none" and "female". So $panties was still set to "male" even though the wardrobe shows that the female panties given to MC to wear back at stage 1 are being worn. I'm pretty sure I didn't change those out at any point so this state is probably what was left over after that event. I had to take off Chanel's panties and then wear them again in the wardrobe before the $panties variable got properly set to "female". That finally allowed MC to leave their room.
I know that problem. If you read back here couple of posts you will find the solution. Just remove and wear your panties again. It will be fixed in the next update. Thanks to let me know.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Here's another "wardrobe malfunction" if you will. After having to look at the code to figure out how to trigger Chanel's maid cleaning quest, I ran into a few things you should consider re-programming:

1 - MC has to have bought and installed spy cam for at least Chanels room. You don't have anything in your hints/tips passage yet so new players don't know why they would want to do this.

2 - The only times of day to see interesting spycam footage is between 20 and 22 hours for both Chanel and Mariana. Since hints/tips are lacking, a player is left in the dark about whether you have actually programmed anything short of jumping into Twine or an editor and looking at the actual code.

3 - Maid quest only activates on a random chance that player is spying on Chanel's room in that time window causing her to rush into MC's room and start the maid quest.

4 - Why is the appearance of the adult store in the mall depending on the maid quest being activated? At this point in the playthrough, the only sex toy that the MC might have is a buttplug that they may have found snooping around Chanel's room. MC has probably already gotten strong hints from other characters that they need to practice deepthroating and other sexual skills. The adult store should either be available right from the beginning or at least not just be tied to a very hard to find quest.

5 - After buying all of the pieces of the maid outfit, I tried putting them on in the wardrobe and then went to Chanel's room to attempt cleaning. That gave me a "You are not wearing the correct outfit" message. So, jumping back into emacs to look at the html, I find you are checking for $currTop="MaidTop", $currBra="None", $currBottom="None", $currPanties="MaidPanties", $currSocks="MaidSocks" and $currShoes="MaidShoes". The thing that I had to do here was to make sure that MC had taken off Chanel's bra which they had gotten during stage 2 of Mariana's crossdressing quest.

6 - This brings up the following gripe. You should allow the player to be able to define and use wardrobe sets rather than forcing them to add/remove articles piecemeal. For your uniform tests, you should have more helpful info rather than some message about not being dressed right.

7 - And that leads me back to hints/tips and how you have exactly zero in the passage. I know you are a new developer but there's an old programmer's proverb about writing the documentation BEFORE you write the code. You should drop everything and make it a priority to implement this section with all the little hidden quests and event triggers you currently have. Then keep it up to date as you add more to the story. You will gain a lot of goodwill from your users and avoid a lot of negative reviews from those who drop your project because a shallow browse doesn't seem to show anything but a lot of empty content and grinding.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Here's another "wardrobe malfunction" if you will. After having to look at the code to figure out how to trigger Chanel's maid cleaning quest, I ran into a few things you should consider re-programming:

1 - MC has to have bought and installed spy cam for at least Chanels room. You don't have anything in your hints/tips passage yet so new players don't know why they would want to do this.

2 - The only times of day to see interesting spycam footage is between 20 and 22 hours for both Chanel and Mariana. Since hints/tips are lacking, a player is left in the dark about whether you have actually programmed anything short of jumping into Twine or an editor and looking at the actual code.

3 - Maid quest only activates on a random chance that player is spying on Chanel's room in that time window causing her to rush into MC's room and start the maid quest.

4 - Why is the appearance of the adult store in the mall depending on the maid quest being activated? At this point in the playthrough, the only sex toy that the MC might have is a buttplug that they may have found snooping around Chanel's room. MC has probably already gotten strong hints from other characters that they need to practice deepthroating and other sexual skills. The adult store should either be available right from the beginning or at least not just be tied to a very hard to find quest.

5 - After buying all of the pieces of the maid outfit, I tried putting them on in the wardrobe and then went to Chanel's room to attempt cleaning. That gave me a "You are not wearing the correct outfit" message. So, jumping back into emacs to look at the html, I find you are checking for $currTop="MaidTop", $currBra="None", $currBottom="None", $currPanties="MaidPanties", $currSocks="MaidSocks" and $currShoes="MaidShoes". The thing that I had to do here was to make sure that MC had taken off Chanel's bra which they had gotten during stage 2 of Mariana's crossdressing quest.

6 - This brings up the following gripe. You should allow the player to be able to define and use wardrobe sets rather than forcing them to add/remove articles piecemeal. For your uniform tests, you should have more helpful info rather than some message about not being dressed right.

7 - And that leads me back to hints/tips and how you have exactly zero in the passage. I know you are a new developer but there's an old programmer's proverb about writing the documentation BEFORE you write the code. You should drop everything and make it a priority to implement this section with all the little hidden quests and event triggers you currently have. Then keep it up to date as you add more to the story. You will gain a lot of goodwill from your users and avoid a lot of negative reviews from those who drop your project because a shallow browse doesn't seem to show anything but a lot of empty content and grinding.
Thanks for your help. I will try to fix them.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Even being dressed as a woman, I'm unable to go out my room
I have no male clothes
I have clean legs and so
I have all possible make up
I've tried with any kind of female dressing
What is the problem ? Bug ?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes