Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
What the hell with the N/A in Changelog. Why would one posts a new version of nothing changed...

Edit: it seems the changelog is only available for patrons. Nvm what I wrote above then.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Male Body Serum can't be created
Yeah, I'm stuck at this same point. Cannot progress in the game without changing back to male. And the dev stopped working on the game back in January.

Grimko

Mar 14, 2019
so when i get to part where mariana gives you panties after you turn into a girl and the game breaks and doesnt spawn the dialog choice to end the scene so now im perma stuck here any known fix?

Reactions: Kourosh

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
so when i get to part where mariana gives you panties after you turn into a girl and the game breaks and doesnt spawn the dialog choice to end the scene so now im perma stuck here any known fix?
The version of the HTML solves that issue. Use the revised HTML, refresh the game page, and then load a save from before you took the female serum (or step back using the Twine back button) to before you turn into a female at Bonnie's house. Using the fixed version, after becoming female at Bonnie's house you will not encounter Mariana (and the game won't break) and you'll stay female.

I liked the way the dev had it coded originally, where you ran into Mariana and got changed back to male. But the dev made a quick and dirty fix to the game-breaking problem of not having a way forward by cutting out all of that code, rather than adding a link forward.

This game has lots of potential. There are all sorts of unused skills, and the dev intended for the MC to become shemale at some point as it's in the stats tracker. The framework is in place. But he decided to work on another, simpler game. A real shame, as this is a nice game. Grindy as hell (unless you cheat yourself more credits and money), but I still like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimko

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I liked the way the dev had it coded originally, where you ran into Mariana and got changed back to male. But the dev made a quick and dirty fix to the game-breaking problem of not having a way forward by cutting out all of that code, rather than adding a link forward.
I agree. That is a completely rubbish "fix". He just neutered the game (lieterally) because he couldn't be bothered to add one link connection.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
To make it clear guys. Originally that event with Mariana wasn't in the game. When I started to change the game to slow transformation I got very busy in my private life and I had to stop making the game. I am still busy and I am still working in the quarantine 12 hours a day but I really missed making games. So I decided, I will start a new game which is less complex. Futaland is very complex with the freedom to change between 3 different genders at any time. So when I just cut that little piece out from the game, then I just made back to the original state and that is the reason why I didn't add a link and let you carry on. In the future, if I have more free time I will continue to work on it but not now.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I added a new fixed version to patreon and TFG sites. The serums are available now. I played the game and tested the adult scenes as well. Everything looks good to me. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE THE NEW HTML FILE AND START THE GAME BEFORE THE FIRST TRANSFORMATION!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I added a new fixed version to patreon and TFG sites. The serums are available now. I played the game and tested the adult scenes as well. Everything looks good to me. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE THE NEW HTML FILE AND START THE GAME BEFORE THE FIRST TRANSFORMATION!
The fixed version on your Patreon is the same fixed version from a couple of days ago (I did a file comparison of the contents of the file I downloaded two days ago and the one I just downloaded). I started a game with that fixed version and the male serum is NOT available.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
The fixed version on your Patreon is the same fixed version from a couple of days ago (I did a file comparison of the contents of the file I downloaded two days ago and the one I just downloaded). I started a game with that fixed version and the male serum is NOT available.
I just download the game and the new fixed version on a new computer and it is working perfectly. Try to start a new game. After the transformation, you can go back to the house with no problem and on the weekends all of the serums ready. You can see the screenshot on my Patreon site. That is from the actually test gameplay today and now I tested on a different pc and it is working.. Try a new game or download it again. To download I used the link in the post with the screenshot.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I just tested again on a third pc. It is working. I tested all 3 download link as well and they are working and downloading the right file.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You've pretty much summed up all of the game's current flaws: toys that don't show, stats that don't improve no matter how much you exercise (except for stamina) and don't seem to serve a purpose (yet). Same could be said for skills, since it seems that only Deepthroat1 is used for anything. Neither the Stamina stat nor the Stamina skill reduces how much energy you expend during sex. And the grind for credits and money is really tedious. You can't even sell the serums you steal, which ought to be worth a fortune. This game would benefit from the dev playing The Company and seeing how that game handles serums and making money.

Reactions: inactive

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
To be honest i'm blocked after The injection of mariana to be a man again. No button are appearing and i can't go forward.
So i haven't been able to do the security guard quest.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes