CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Pretty kool game, but there were some bugs that were fixed in the most recent update. I have really crappy internet and was wondering if anyone had just the html file? I don't want to download the whole thing again if I don't have to. I very much appreciate it. Thank you!

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
what is the complete outfit to clean Chanel room please?
Once your webcam is discovered in Chanel's room, she'll tell you to go buy the maid outfit. That's when the adult store at the mall opens up. Buy all 4 pieces. Before you clean her room you have to remove all other clothing and put on just the 4 maid outfit pieces.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
I enjoyed what there was in the first version. 1.1 seems to be less polished than its predecessor.

In the bedroom, I have options Sleep and Sleep2 that seem to advance very different periods of time but neither are suitable for getting down to breakfast before going to work. There are also 3 entries of mail1 that say I have a new email but there's nothing on the laptop about checking for mail. In the bedrooms there's an option to hide a spycam even though I don't own one yet.

Reactions: HorizonD

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Anything to do after you manage the mission in the server room? (needing you to wear a uniform in a male body).

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I enjoyed what there was in the first version. 1.1 seems to be less polished than its predecessor.

In the bedroom, I have options Sleep and Sleep2 that seem to advance very different periods of time but neither are suitable for getting down to breakfast before going to work. There are also 3 entries of mail1 that say I have a new email but there's nothing on the laptop about checking for mail. In the bedrooms there's an option to hide a spycam even though I don't own one yet.
Being new to this should I wait till 1.2 or should I download 0.0.7b? Also, how much of the story for this game is complete on a scale between 1%-100%.

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
Being new to this should I wait till 1.2 or should I download 0.0.7b? Also, how much of the story for this game is complete on a scale between 1%-100%.
If you're interested, go ahead and download 1.1. That way you have a good idea of game play and a chance of your save being compatible. Dev has already said they're sticking with HTML format moving forward.
Yes, 1.1 is a little broken, but it's serviceable.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Yeah, that is the last update. I put the game on hold now. It is just very complex now and I don't have time to provide updates every 2-3 weeks. So I started a new game which is more simple and I can keep updating. We are under quarantine but I still have to work so I don't have more free time.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah, that is the last update. I put the game on hold now. It is just very complex now and I don't have time to provide updates every 2-3 weeks. So I started a new game which is more simple and I can keep updating. We are under quarantine but I still have to work so I don't have more free time.
ok since it's on hold I need to put that on the thread once bring out a new version let me know and I'll update

Lewdbum49

Feb 1, 2020
My biggest issue with the game (which I DO like, though this will sound way negative please remember I DO like the game) is the way the energy system works. The stats seem pretty pointless (Stamina, for example.. working uses the same amount of energy regardless of Stamina 0 and Stamina 30. No apparent effect). The energy cost is simply way, way too high on nearly everything you do. From walking to town, freaking shopping. Recovery is just as bad. You can sleep, and you'll get all your energy back, but hours of time gone. You can take a sauna.. once. You can take a shower, and from what I've seen thus far you can take one multiple times. OR! You can grind for DAYS and get a good stock of Energy Serums.

The task/quest system is severely inadequate. First quest - Go get a microscope and make the female body serum.

Cool, sounds pretty easy.. though there is no hint as to how/where you can get the microscope (Company Store). Bonnie will tell you once you get it to her to go make the serum. Though no one tells you that you can only do it on the weekends, and that the energy cost for development/production are as insanely high as your work serum creations. I've tried others, and pretty much every one is as "guess how to do what you need to next!". Not that I want hand holding, but quest "Microscope" being the only thing in the quest list when you've that quest that links to nothing, with no way to figure it out... is a bit far from even guidance let alone hand holding. Kinda like getting a box of hamburger helper or kraft mac'n cheese with the directions of "Add stuff." Not what stuff or how much, just.. stuff. Yeah.. good luck.

People - The world seems EMPTY! You can see the lady at the lab behind the desk, but.. cant talk/interact. Also the whole "hallway" thing is pretty pointless. Go to reception, and from there go direct to wherever you need. The extra step is just flat out pointless and serves NO reasonable purpose.

The cast you meet at the jump is a great pick. Cardoba, Chanel (A favorite), Natalie Mars (another fav), Bonnie Rotten (yet ANOTHER favorite... yeah, I'm a big'ol perv). But.. thats it? AND you get to see them at very, very random points? You can spend DAYS wandering the House and not see another soul. "But LB! Get the spycams and hide em!" you say excitedly. To which I reply "Yeah.. so I can watch the pair of them sleep. Over. And Over. And Over." I like em, I like the choice of who they are for the story.. but um... yeah. Watching them sleep. Exciting. Like.. grass growing or paint drawing, just a barrel of fun and excitement. :/

If you are LUCKY, you might, might, MIGHT get a chance to see something else.. but in several 'days' of play I've only seen ONE scene with Cardoba once. The whole living room encounter with either is a bit easier to do, but again.. pretty underwhelming that its sort of the only time you get to see either of the fine ladies in a conscious state. Oh! And if the gods of chance are smiling, and its sunny on the dark side of the moon, not raining, and a weekend within a very specific period of time (keep in mind, this is also the only time you can make YOUR serums) you can get some interaction with Cordoba if your in the right place. Its not quite that limited, but it sure as hell seems like it.

Writing/Language - Whatever Mord's native tongue is, it isn't English. That being said, I am sure their command of it is better than my command of whatever their native tongue is. Pretty much all of the mistakes are simple to understand and make the connection of what they mean as compared to what they are saying, so I find these to be pretty much the least egregious issues with the game. There are plenty of others out there where the broken English is so bad that it is nearly impossible if not unbearably difficult to read. This one is easy to follow.

But yes, even with all those issues I do like the game. I just wish it was easier to actually play and get somewhere. Wish there was less grinding though. Gets rather mind numbing after the 100th time pushing "Running..." or "Watch TV" in hopes of getting SOMETHING to happen.

Veryperverse

Aug 1, 2019
Im stuck after <transformation4> when you are changed back initially. You cant go anywhere and the html doesnt have any buttons listed.

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
heh same here stuck at marina can't go sleep ? any debug buttons that i can't find ?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes