May 24, 2017
Can't get the guard to spawn, Tried saving/reloading, Tried starting a new game, The Guard is non-existent, So I am just going to delete this game and play something that actually works

hathios

May 20, 2017
Please write walkthrough to this game after getting the microscope for Bonnie and give it to her I am stuck and redo everything.
Swim, Yoga, Sauna, Work, Steal, Gym, Walking around, Sleep.

Reactions: yoyoman456

edukettu

Feb 4, 2019
you can take the selfies by going to messages and there should be button to send selfie. This doesn't always work for some reason.

I have found that going to toilets in park and "wait for customers" just brings you to black screen with no options.

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
hathios go to the lab on the weekend and develop the female body serum.

Do you guys have problems with the skills too? Have I missed that they were disabled? In my stats window it just says
"False
False"
underneath skill points.

I might have gone blind... didn't even check all the skill points for the single skills further down. Mea culpa.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
how do you take a selfie for chanel?
To take a selfie you need to got to your room (2nd to the park) and without visiting other screens click on messages, there should be a button there. It's not programmed in a good way as it checks if lastvisited("Player Room") is 2, meaning if you go player room -> contacts -> messages or something you cant send a selfie.

Can't get the guard to spawn, Tried saving/reloading, Tried starting a new game, The Guard is non-existent, So I am just going to delete this game and play something that actually works
The guard appears while you are dancing.

I can't suck dick at the gloryhole. When I wait for customers, it goes blank
Yup there is a bug there, if you want you can change it yourself in the html. Just open in a text editor, search for $energy and change it to $CurHP. Should be 2 places where you need to change it (gh as a guy and gh as a girl).

Now my comments about the game: It's tedious, there are a lot of steps to get from A to B, ie if you want to start working after you slept you need to "leave room"->"go downstairs"->"leave house"->"go to city"->"lab"->"enter laboratory"->"go to hallway"->"lab". A quicker way to navigate and leave the house would help a lot, also moving the timecheck to the reception would allow a removal of the enter lab button.
In addition there some situations where an action is dependant on waiting for a specific day which can be infuriating if it was the day before (ie, something can only be done fridays and it's saturday). Some content can only be reached by waiting a long time: to get all mails from hr (and therefor be allowed to enter the hr office once) you need to 'not' work for 3 weeks.
The amount of content is small, but this should not be surprising for a 0.1.0. A lot of stuff is not yet used (skills are almost irrelevant atm, lots of rooms are there for just 1 action). Some items you buy wont show up in your toybox/wardrobe, some actions repeat themselves (getting caught peeping with a spycam a 2nd time shows the same event).
So at the moment i would not recommend playing.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Okay thank you that helped a lot and now I have to grind money to get the female clothes for Peter.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Anyone that has a save at the start of this update or close to it willing to share it?

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
1577947454090.png
from his patreon when he releases the next game/update il update the op with the patreon version asap

WittleSarah

Apr 3, 2019
Issues I have:
- If you drink the Female Body serum before you talk to Bonnie, then you cannot go to her house on Friday 20:00 - cannot progress.
- Swimming, yoga and sauna keep saying I have done it for today when I haven't
- When i go to the toilet and do "Wait on Customers" I get a blank screen.
- When Chanel in in Living room, playing with her does not advance time (I am not complaining)

Things i found lacking are people. The whole town is supposed to be full of shemale, so where are they? Random encounters at Gym, Shops and other places would be good. Make the game less grinding.

Could make money from selling serums and/or use them on people?

Why would Mariana not use the PC if he/she has been very willing with her? She is clearly Dom, makes sense she would have her way with the PC when she wants. Same for Chanel... No sense in playing with yourself when you have a willing playmate!

Reactions: Underbomber

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Most of the problems and bugs are fixed and it will be in the next update on sunday. There is a poll on my patreon site. Everybody can vote. I will close it on sunday. So update coming on sunday and then everything depends on the vote. If you have any problem, suggestion, idea or want info from the game progress just come to discord. Thank You!

Reactions: WittleSarah

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
i cant see anywhere where it states my energy. also it says i have emails but i check my laptop and i cant access them. What am i missing?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes