Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Can't find the adult shop, are there more than 4 quests?
You have to hide a spy cam in Chanel`s room. If you keep watching it from your laptop there is a chance she will find it. Then you have to do chores for her and she will tell you to buy a maid outfit from the adult shop. Then you can find the adult shop in the mall.

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
How do you put points into skills tree? I have the points for what i want but when i go into the skills tree i cant click it?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
SOOO any way to get rid of this stupid massage it just stuck there and its extremely annoying

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Is it possible to sell the energy serums? I can't find a buyer.
IIRC you can sell one energy serum to the girl in the PC shop. But after that, to my knowledge, there is no one to sell them to. I believe you can use them yourself through the tablet via the inventory tab

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you level up your skills in the skill tree? I've been practicing and got them up to the number they need to be to unlock a new skill but it's not unlocking a new skill in the tree.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
How do you level up your skills in the skill tree? I've been practicing and got them up to the number they need to be to unlock a new skill but it's not unlocking a new skill in the tree.
the more the hero gaining points at different sex talents, the more he can discover skills and thus become more corrupt

ai...

May 30, 2019
Yeah I found out, but I gave up it was taking way too long to get your willingness up. So I tried to use the Ren'py save editor and I found the skills but when I would change any skills the game would crash.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is critically lacking in events:
house
-----------
while only marina and chanel are sometimes active at home, but everyone has forgotten that there is a son and other family members, this line needs to be expanded several times and that there should be more of one.
such as: while the hero washes to him, someone from the family can come in and join, or if excited just fuck in the shower
------------------
Work
Now the hero just stupidly fulfills the instructions of Marina and Bonnie to create serum, and there are no more movements.
but you can add: conversations, harassment, pinching in the corner, fucking in the toilet or suction under the table in the workplace when another employee or boss came in)))
the main thing is fantasy ...
--------------------
Street
Now the streets of the town are completely empty, the impression is that the city has died out, but to give it vivacity: the population, passers-by, random events that the hero sees and may be able to unwittingly participate in them by their consent or under duress, everything will depend on the situation.
--------------------
the park
the park is also empty now in it the hero only fights off the maniac or seduces him, and then goes on the next path to the toilet booth to suck a few members.
you can add: reading a book, walking, playing sports, the same sex in the bushes or right on the bench in front of passers-by
everything from your imagination.
---------------------------------
hospital
as far as I understand, this is the future possible place of work, and it will also be possible here to take birth for those girls who manage to transform back, or else there will be a transformation of men into women and shemal will act as father since only they will have active seed cells
-------------------------
school
here it’s clear, but you can also fill it with events so it will be like a brothel))) the main fantasy and desire
----------------------
night club
Now there is also little available, fucking a guard, dancing with girls, and that’s all.
the bar is empty, the toilet is empty
maybe not, maybe I didn’t catch the event.
--------------------------
total, while too little.

Reactions: Mord87

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
the game is critically lacking in events:
house
-----------
while only marina and chanel are sometimes active at home, but everyone has forgotten that there is a son and other family members, this line needs to be expanded several times and that there should be more of one.
such as: while the hero washes to him, someone from the family can come in and join, or if excited just fuck in the shower
------------------
Work
Now the hero just stupidly fulfills the instructions of Marina and Bonnie to create serum, and there are no more movements.
but you can add: conversations, harassment, pinching in the corner, fucking in the toilet or suction under the table in the workplace when another employee or boss came in)))
the main thing is fantasy ...
--------------------
Street
Now the streets of the town are completely empty, the impression is that the city has died out, but to give it vivacity: the population, passers-by, random events that the hero sees and may be able to unwittingly participate in them by their consent or under duress, everything will depend on the situation.
--------------------
the park
the park is also empty now in it the hero only fights off the maniac or seduces him, and then goes on the next path to the toilet booth to suck a few members.
you can add: reading a book, walking, playing sports, the same sex in the bushes or right on the bench in front of passers-by
everything from your imagination.
---------------------------------
hospital
as far as I understand, this is the future possible place of work, and it will also be possible here to take birth for those girls who manage to transform back, or else there will be a transformation of men into women and shemal will act as father since only they will have active seed cells
-------------------------
school
here it’s clear, but you can also fill it with events so it will be like a brothel))) the main fantasy and desire
----------------------
night club
Now there is also little available, fucking a guard, dancing with girls, and that’s all.
the bar is empty, the toilet is empty
maybe not, maybe I didn’t catch the event.
--------------------------
total, while too little.
Hello!

Thanks for the ideas. I already have a lots of idea but I dont have enough time. I working 5-6 days a week and creating the game in my free time. Slowly I will add content to these locations.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I will move my game to Twine. It will take time to do that. New info on my patreon page or on discord.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I finished the first test version. Around 80% of the renpy version is ported to twine. Once the full renpy version converted, I will release it to the public. After that, I will follow the normal patreon releasing system. I hope I can finish it by 15/12 but it will depend on my free time.

Reactions: kbutler
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes