Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
What i'd like to add to the game
* more clothes (maybe with some effects)
* a toy store for your special needs
* add a house maid to have fun with
* add a restaurant to have some other events
Hello!

All these are already planned. It will be in the future. At the moment I still working on the game mechanism. If you have more idea just write here. Thank You!

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Some more ideas:
* have a 3some in the sauna
* Hospital (do you add pregnancy?)
* Give Sex-Ed Classes in School (to earn money)
* Add a Spa (maybe be a Yoga teacher)
* Pet play in the Park (be a cat or dog) and get a rewards, depends how you acted

Reactions: Mord87

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
im not talking about content but game is so silly so idle progress .i cant pass dunno why.i suspect when staturday i creat serum brest enchant i did one extra so now had big breast dunno becouse of that secutry guard not trigered i waste weeks cant find guard.and u can fast forfard too ig u do u get warnings from work.
top 10 sillies meanless broken game is here way so many ok game around .im not sure not so much people gone waste thier time on this.
there for wont be much patreon s and devoloper will stop it too.
so almost no hope.
again if cant trger quest becouse of average boob over i go enough resepon is delete the game.yeah guard reject woman becouse of biger boobs one size biger rejected yeah lol

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
If you want to go in as Security guard, you need a male body, flat chest, wear the Uniform and you need to be transformed 100% as male - otherwise you get always "it's to late for it". So go and check your status.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is a lot of change. Clues and helps in the game. Just check the changelogs and you can see what is added in the game.
we need a walk through-i only met bonny by chance-i did everything she said-bought her the tool she needed.........i have no idea what to do, now

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Hey,
when trying to enter the server room at 23:00 Saturday, I get this error message.
I'm running 0.0.5

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes