Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So just when will update come, many games have abandoned so i hope this doesn’t
It is not, I just don't have much free time these days. but I still making small progress, and soon I will have back my free time to work more on the games.

Reactions: Tutuooo

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So I am guessing with some of the new changes that old saves are not compatible? I was on what says version 0.4.2 and when I tried to load that save in 0.4.6 I get the message "Save is from the wrong game"

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone find a workaround for the game being stuck when sending a message to Chanel when you first buy the maid uniform?
I bought it, sent her a message, she said to clean her room and gave me the park task, and then I click "Return" and it just keeps displaying that same message over and over with no way out.
Screenshot (323).png

Nevermind. I didn't understand what was going on. I went to download the hotfix (Stupid Mega fooled me), and instead of just showing it as an html file it prints it out like it's a document, so I was like WTF do I do with this, until I actually downloaded it and I was like DUH I feel stupid now. Thanks for that and nobody saying how it was literally answered a few posts above.

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
...Do I want "Futaland-v046-Ch1" or "Futaland031Final"?
The name of v0.46 seems to indicate it's one chapter... As though there's more?
But the number makes me think it'd be a later and more complete update than v0.31... Tho' it has "final" in the name.

What gives?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This thing originally started as a Renpy game which the dev worked on up to version 0.31. Then for whatever reason, they switched to Twine/SugarCube but kept bumping the version numbers from there up to the current 0.46. He wouldn't be the first to switch gaming platforms mid-stream due to "look! squirrel", thoughtful reasoning (rpgm -> renpy), insanity (renpy -> rpgm) or hiring a resume polishing minion (whatever -> Unity). As an old timer software and systems developer this is usually a sign to me that things may do a Thelma and Louise off of a cliff unless we are given a compelling reason why the thing was done.

But the number makes me think it'd be a later and more complete update than v0.31... Tho' it has "final" in the name.

What gives?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSilentLurker

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
This thing originally started as a Renpy game which the dev worked on up to version 0.31. Then for whatever reason, they switched to Twine/SugarCube but kept bumping the version numbers from there up to the current 0.46. He wouldn't be the first to switch gaming platforms mid-stream due to "look! squirrel", thoughtful reasoning (rpgm -> renpy), insanity (renpy -> rpgm) or hiring a resume polishing minion (whatever -> Unity). As an old timer software and systems developer this is usually a sign to me that things may do a Thelma and Louise off of a cliff unless we are given a compelling reason why the thing was done.
Things generally don't go Renpy to RPGM, normally it goes downwards. Like that Sissy Superhero game that went RPGM > Twine. The few times things go from X to RPGM it's normally been good. Renpy is sorta in the middle. These changes normally happen because their coder left, and they figured the most basic thing they can manage will work.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
My insanity cite was for one formerly renpy game that went to rpgm. I don't remember the name, but it was Wicked something and involved an MC who turned out to be the antichrist where the angels and devils were aliens who ended up around earth. I don't think the dev was the programmer, but his reason was some sort of battle management thing they wanted to do for the second series. I suspect their brogrammer didn't have the chops to do things on the Python side like what Seeds Of Chaos does. I don't bother looking in the rpgm game section so don't know what happened to it after they switched.

Things generally don't go Renpy to RPGM, normally it goes downwards. Like that Sissy Superhero game that went RPGM > Twine. The few times things go from X to RPGM it's normally been good. Renpy is sorta in the middle. These changes normally happen because their coder left, and they figured the most basic thing they can manage will work.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Okay, so like...
Wot project has the most progress/content?

I don't particularly care about the format/engine, given the nature of the game.
If anything, I prefer .html if only because I find Renpy has some issues with rollback/history, among other things.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The html version is what the dev moved to and has the newer content. I don't know why he bothered keeping the last renpy version lying around.

Okay, so like...
Wot project has the most progress/content?

I don't particularly care about the format/engine, given the nature of the game.
If anything, I prefer .html if only because I find Renpy has some issues with rollback/history, among other things.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

What gives?
I try to make it clear for everybody. I know it is a little messy, but I can explain. I started the game with Renpy because I never did any coding before in my life, so that looked like the easy option. As my knowledge is grown, I changed to twine so I could have an online version and the twine engine looked better and easier. A couple of months ago my story writer had some issues in his life and can not help me anymore, and my private life also changed. I have less free time, I am on my own, and also I have to learn python for my real-life job. So I will move the game back to Renpy to keep learning python. At the moment, the new Renpy version is not released officially. The latest normal release is still in the Twine engine, and it will be the highest version number. Chapter 1 is the original Futaland game. Chapter 2 is a new game in the Futaland universe. New story and gameplay mechanism. But I lost my story writer, so I can not continue working on it because I don't have time to write, code, and edit the content by myself. That is the reason I decide it to move the original Futaland back to Renpy because most of the texts for that game is already written. The whole game will have a new look and new content and everything. Only the main NPCs and the main story will be the same. There is an early test version for it on my Patreon page.
I hope that will explain everything to everybody, and I am sorry if there will be a delay with the new release or if there is a problem with changing the engine for the game. I keep trying to bring the most out of my free time and make a good game.

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
For some reason after I was told to keep shaven the razer disappeared as an option in the mirror?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to trigger a second date with kimberlee? She just said she was going to "the central fountain", but I couldn't find the place and time.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Three questions
1) I could have sworn there was a certain way you had to interact with Jordi as a female in order to progress with him but could not find it in this thread.

2) How to get the maid quest from Chanel? Also she no longer comes to yoga sessions or do you have to be in shemale or male gender for her to come to yoga sessions

3) Lastly with Mariana is there a way to get into night stand drawer or office computer. I don't know why I thought there was somewhere to find the password.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Three questions
1) I could have sworn there was a certain way you had to interact with Jordi as a female in order to progress with him but could not find it in this thread.

2) How to get the maid quest from Chanel? Also she no longer comes to yoga sessions or do you have to be in shemale or male gender for her to come to yoga sessions

3) Lastly with Mariana is there a way to get into night stand drawer or office computer. I don't know why I thought there was somewhere to find the password.
1. You have to talk with him as a female and keep going play with him.
2. You have to hide a spycam in her room and keep watching her until she finds the camera
3 You will get the password later in one of the quest

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes