xwor639

May 19, 2017
channel says i didnt cum even though she did or you cant make her arousal bar progress has it happened to anyone else.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I have zero idea what to do. No quest markers, nothing. All I can do is create energy serums in the lab and nothing happens. I tried the cheat and made other serums but it doesn't allow me to use them anyway.

Wtf am I supposed to do? Nothing is happening. Not even a quest log on what my end goal is.

Can someone help?

Reactions: jamonserrano

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I have zero idea what to do. No quest markers, nothing. All I can do is create energy serums in the lab and nothing happens. I tried the cheat and made other serums but it doesn't allow me to use them anyway.

Wtf am I supposed to do? Nothing is happening. Not even a quest log on what my end goal is.

Can someone help?
First off, sandbox mode is broken and doesn't really work, if your using that stop and restart.

Now after you make your energy serum on your first day, leave and go to the PC shop. There you'll begin the first quest and unlock the following.

Quests
Inventory
Stats
Hints, Tips

For the most part you'll just need to do whatever the quests say, if things seem to have stopped, check your emails and messages.

There is also some easy to miss side quests, one of them is a short one to become a maid for chanel, to do this place a spy cam in her room, and at around 20-22 spy on here, there is a 1/4 chance each time for her to run up to your room, which starts the quest.

There is also something you can trigger for wandering around, spying on womens feet at the shoe store, and one at the canteen. If you miss a day of work in the work week you can go to HR for some

Reactions: Mord87

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

Can someone help?
As they said before just go to the PC Shop and speak with Bonnie. After that, you can track every quest in the quest menu. You get hints and quests in email as well. In the Contact menu, you can find all the scenes and information from every NPC. The sandbox mode is not fully working because that was just a test for Chapter 2 but It will be a separate HTML file because it has different gameplay and is not compatible with this version.

Five9

May 22, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to trigger a second date with kimberlee? She just said she was going to "the central fountain", but I couldn't find the place and time.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
so the game right now seems to be missing a lot of content....that or someone needs to do a serious walkthrough....it would seem the penis enlargement, penis reduction, breast enlargement, and breast reduction potions can't be used. I thought I read somewhere that bonnie supposedly gave him a shot that made him start growing breasts but did not see that. In fact the way the game ended was with kimberlee locking down the building and MC getting tased.

Last edited:

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
For some reason, the download of v0.4.3 from mega was always corrupted. I tried it 3 times and it was a failure. I just wanted to let you know it, as I'm not sure if it was from my side or not. Thank you for the game dear~

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
is there a way to change the background colors?
open html in notepad(better notepad++) and from row 102 to 710 there colors in RGB HEX, started with # , dl something like just color picker - it make task to preview old and set new colors more easy

Reactions: BobCarter

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
This version have bug. When i get last quest of transformation player, not close. Exemple: 5/5, 6/5,7/5 and now i am in 10/5. In History choice. And the archive extra not have in none download.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes