ender513

May 12, 2018
HELP! i'm desperate and not sure where else to go.
i found this gorgeous babe in a compilation video, then lost the link to the video.

i am trying to find out her name.

yubozi2

Aug 31, 2021
- Security guy: Make yourself pretty, wear sexy clothes and have over 50 willingness. Go to the club and find Peter. (plucked eyebrows, shaved legs, Sexy black clubbing dress, Sexy black trousers for clubbing dress, Sexy black boots for clubbing dress and nothing else)
Where is Peter ? can't find in the club
My willing points 100+
“已经过社区验证”图标
微信截图_20220514001306.png

Last edited:

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
- Security guy: Make yourself pretty, wear sexy clothes and have over 50 willingness. Go to the club and find Peter. (plucked eyebrows, shaved legs, Sexy black clubbing dress, Sexy black trousers for clubbing dress, Sexy black boots for clubbing dress and nothing else)
Where is Peter ? can't find in the club
My willing points 100+
View attachment 1808887
View attachment 1808891
I had the same problem a while ago drove me crazy too. From what I remember its clothing related. I think I had ON something extra. He showed up right after I fixed the clothing .

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
The game gets stuck on the "Chanel's messages" screen. Clicking the Return button re-draws the same screen again, but doesn't do anything else. Is there any way I can leave this screen and carry on?

Kertun

Jul 29, 2017
The game gets stuck on the "Chanel's messages" screen. Clicking the Return button re-draws the same screen again, but doesn't do anything else. Is there any way I can leave this screen and carry on?
You have to be in your room to progress but it will bug out in the next step. We have to wait for some bug fix i think

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Is it just my impression or 4.6 is super buggy? Lots of broken images. Scenes don't match what's going on. I also got locked in a chastity cage and can't get out.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
White Chinaa
Hello Mord,

Thanks for the update :) It's been a while since I have played this game and it definitively is a better experience.
Still, there are some problems:
- As you removed the skill tree, we can't unlock the "deepthroad1" skill anymore to interact with Mariana in her bed anymore.
- The "Messages" part of the tablet (on the left side) is bugged as when you click on return it doesn't do anything (you stay on the same page and need to use the back arrow. Meaning that we can't do the Maid quest given by Chanel anymore.
- There are some arguments and pictures missing (ex: when you cum in the Gloryhole, it doesn't decrease your lust, npc pictures missing in the club (without the DLC), during the scene with Mariana in the dining room there is some error too)

Anyway, thanks for the update :)

Last edited:

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
Return button doesn't work when messaging Channel, very sad, I really like this game.
I hope that a bugfix will be done soon.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Dumb question To fully complete you need minimum 10 relationship points with her and Deepthroat1 skill. How to know you got deepthroat skill one?

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Dumb question To fully complete you need minimum 10 relationship points with her and Deepthroat1 skill. How to know you got deepthroat skill one?
This has been changed. There is no deepthroath skill anymore. Just blowjob skills which you find in the stats menu. You need 10 relationship points with her and a minimum blowjob level of 1.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes