Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I am the game dev, and I didn't release this game here. This will be the new version of my old game, which is already here on the site. It is just an early test version, not the full release, which is why a lot of content is missing.

I try to make it clear for everybody. I know it is a little messy, but I can explain. I started the game with Renpy because I never did any coding before in my life, so that looked like the easy option. As my knowledge is grown, I changed to twine so I could have an online version and the twine engine looked better and easier. A couple of months ago my story writer had some issues in his life and can not help me anymore, and my private life also changed. I have less free time, I am on my own, and also I have to learn python for my real-life job. So I will move the game back to Renpy to keep learning python. At the moment, the new Renpy version is not released officially. The latest normal release is still in the Twine engine, and it will be the highest version number. Chapter 1 is the original Futaland game. Chapter 2 is a new game in the Futaland universe. New story and gameplay mechanism. But I lost my story writer, so I can not continue working on it because I don't have time to write, code, and edit the content by myself. That is the reason I decide it to move the original Futaland back to Renpy because most of the texts for that game is already written. The whole game will have a new look and new content and everything. Only the main NPCs and the main story will be the same. There is an early test version for it on my Patreon page.

I hope that will explain everything to everybody, and I am sorry if there will be a delay with the new release or if there is a problem with changing the engine for the game. I keep trying to bring the most out of my free time and make a good game.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So will there be actual gay content or just chicks with dicks?
There will be gay content as well. There is already some gay content in the gloryhole in the park. Once you finish the Mariana feminization quest, you can change your body at any time. Turn yourself into a male and go to the gloryhole.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: newfang56

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Why Why WHY!!! Whenever someone does a "remake" 90% of the old game is cut but the 10% that remains is still from the old version?
I feel that, only Crossdressing in Camelot didn't have that issue. This game is even worse about that since it's switching back to an engine they left before. i.e. Massive cuts a 2nd time.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
There will be gay content as well. There is already some gay content in the gloryhole in the park. Once you finish the Mariana feminization quest, you can change your body at any time. Turn yourself into a male and go to the gloryhole.
Since you are active here, and I forgot that, someone already pointed out a major bug. Seems some variables are tied to having entered in the default names. So most people are having NPC's and Quests break because they entered in a different name.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I feel that, only Crossdressing in Camelot didn't have that issue. This game is even worse about that since it's switching back to an engine they left before. i.e. Massive cuts a 2nd time.
Just read back two posts, please. I didn't release this, and this is not an official release.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Just read back two posts, please. I didn't release this, and this is not an official release.
You can send a report on the first page of this and have a dev note added I believe. State it's a known issue and what the working fix is that people have found. You can likely also have that big post you made before added to the front page as well if you really wanted. Explaining how you lost your lead writer and wanted to X and Y. That all said while I did like this game, I think a remake of The Last Hope, would be a better thing for you to work on personally. Maybe even an RPGM remake if your serious about programing. (After all it did play like an RPG)

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I hope it moves a bit faster than the original game. It takes weeks of doing the same things over and over to complete the feminization quest in the original games. Like you have to show up and present yourself in the office 5X for each step of the quest.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I hope it moves a bit faster than the original game. It takes weeks of doing the same things over and over to complete the feminization quest in the original games. Like you have to show up and present yourself in the office 5X for each step of the quest.
It is faster. The 5 checks is still 5 but everything can be completed on the same day soon as you done. The transformation quests as well. You don't have to wait till Sunday.

Reactions: meleaguance

ultrusviderat

Oct 25, 2019
I am the game dev, and I didn't release this game here. This will be the new version of my old game, which is already here on the site. It is just an early test version, not the full release, which is why a lot of content is missing.

I try to make it clear for everybody. I know it is a little messy, but I can explain. I started the game with Renpy because I never did any coding before in my life, so that looked like the easy option. As my knowledge is grown, I changed to twine so I could have an online version and the twine engine looked better and easier. A couple of months ago my story writer had some issues in his life and can not help me anymore, and my private life also changed. I have less free time, I am on my own, and also I have to learn python for my real-life job. So I will move the game back to Renpy to keep learning python. At the moment, the new Renpy version is not released officially. The latest normal release is still in the Twine engine, and it will be the highest version number. Chapter 1 is the original Futaland game. Chapter 2 is a new game in the Futaland universe. New story and gameplay mechanism. But I lost my story writer, so I can not continue working on it because I don't have time to write, code, and edit the content by myself. That is the reason I decide it to move the original Futaland back to Renpy because most of the texts for that game is already written. The whole game will have a new look and new content and everything. Only the main NPCs and the main story will be the same. There is an early test version for it on my Patreon page.

I hope that will explain everything to everybody, and I am sorry if there will be a delay with the new release or if there is a problem with changing the engine for the game. I keep trying to bring the most out of my free time and make a good game.

just to let you know, watching the spy cams for Chanel's room and bathroom don't work, they just make you nap

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Futaland v3 0.1
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Thecodex101

Feb 5, 2022
So I to I have the issue that you can not watch cameras in Channels room or bathroom, they just make you nap. Also I can not meet the locksmith in the park to pick the bedside draw to get the dildo. Also no room for Jordi to go and Play games with him.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote