Ren'Py Completed Futanari Revolution [v1.0] [MrKhing]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Wasn't expecting this reaction lmao. I guess that when you spend so many hours looking at your own creation you eventually loose sight of whether it looks good or bad. I genuinely didn't notice that the faces looked so wrong, but that is to be expected since this is the first time I actually tried my hand at character modelling and I have less than 1 year of experience in 3d art. I should have followed the advice that you should never go for character modelling straight away before you have a deep understanding of sculpting and anatomy or else you will pay the price. I will take this as a learning experience since it is my first game. Regarding the future of this project: I will finish it no matter what but it will probably be abridged. Remaking all the characters at this point is probably a fool's errand so I will try to finish as fast as possible and move on to the next project where I will use a different method to create the assets (instead of making them from scratch) maybe 2d, daz who knows.
I hope you won't let the comments here turn you off from creating. As you said, you might be better off to use premade assets, but other comments in the thread also make clear that there is interest in futa protagonist games, so you could definitely find an audience. Good luck moving forward!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
As a writer I have gone through this very same process. Tried to create my own sci-fi universe to tell a story in and it fell flat on its face across the board. The next time I tried to make fan fiction in a already built universe that I thought I understood (BattleTech) got better reception but screwed up on key technological plot elements that are structural to the universe so that was a failure.
I'm an aspiring writer, and rather than actually write, I've been trying to summarize the entirety of early technological advancement and reinvent it to fit a fantasy setting. (I'm sure this anecdote fits here in some intense, metaphorical sense.)
Fucking Aqueducts.jpg

Reactions: Hybris

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Interesting premise, but the models used are just way too bad.

They look like literal dolls and plastic as hell, not to mention their uncanny valley looks.

I'd say to work more on the models first before moving forward, there are plenty of modeling programs and assets in this very website, so maybe start there.

Also, since you're making the models from scratch (I honestly feel you, probably took a lot of work), look into how to make faces look more natural. Their overly open eyes in particular are a good starting point.

Dee Dragon

Mar 2, 2018
I am pretty convinced that those faces with haunt me for years to come. As if I was not already scarred enough, now this nightmare fuel comes along. Can a vagina undergo desertification? Because I think that is what has resulted. No lady boners for me for a while...

wewewewe2333

Dec 29, 2017
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. This game contains a virus.

Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
Alert level: Severe
Date: 18/01/2021 11:56 AM
Category: Trojan
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
file: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa0.327\FutanariRevolution-0.1-pc\FutanariRevolution-32.exe

This is the first time I have gotten an alert of a virus from this website.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
As a writer I have gone through this very same process. Tried to create my own sci-fi universe to tell a story in and it fell flat on its face across the board. The next time I tried to make fan fiction in a already built universe that I thought I understood (BattleTech) got better reception but screwed up on key technological plot elements that are structural to the universe so that was a failure.

This is how we creators learn from our mistakes and short comings. I still keep those failed stories around as reminders of where I once was just as you can look back on these comments and hopefully realize "My god what have I done?".

That said this is probably 3rd in the most terrifying art I have ever seen on F95 in my time here.
Oh god, what exactly would number 1 and 2 look like? My soul might just leave my body like when Kabal does his face reveal fatality in Mortal Kombat 3.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
But joking aside, don't take it personal dev. We all start somewhere, as long as you keep going and keep improving that's what matters. Hell my first game completely bombed but it provided a lesson in how not to do things and what to improve upon for the game I'm doing now. So keep going and remember that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Just taking that step alone is massive considering how many people want to or say they are going to do something and dont.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and mrkhing

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017
Wasn't expecting this reaction lmao. I guess that when you spend so many hours looking at your own creation you eventually loose sight of whether it looks good or bad. I genuinely didn't notice that the faces looked so wrong, but that is to be expected since this is the first time I actually tried my hand at character modelling and I have less than 1 year of experience in 3d art. I should have followed the advice that you should never go for character modelling straight away before you have a deep understanding of sculpting and anatomy or else you will pay the price. I will take this as a learning experience since it is my first game. Regarding the future of this project: I will finish it no matter what but it will probably be abridged. Remaking all the characters at this point is probably a fool's errand so I will try to finish as fast as possible and move on to the next project where I will use a different method to create the assets (instead of making them from scratch) maybe 2d, daz who knows.
So when you get better, could you please make a remake of this? lol because i love the story description. good luck with the project

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. This game contains a virus.

Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
Alert level: Severe
Date: 18/01/2021 11:56 AM
Category: Trojan
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
file: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa0.327\FutanariRevolution-0.1-pc\FutanariRevolution-32.exe

This is the first time I have gotten an alert of a virus from this website.
Also got the same thing

Reactions: erik3791

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I want to echo what some others have said on here. I think the premise/story for this game sounds fantastic. Would love to see it in the future with different models.

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
the concept is good, but the models are creepy, and from looking at the screenshots of what I can only assume are gloryholes I think you may need to relearn anatomy...

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
the concept was interesting
until i looked at the screenshots...
how do i put this?

these...things
without hyperbole

look like sleep paralysis demons were turned into wax sex dolls.

i am genuinely more afraid of these things than ANY monster from ANY form of media.

i felt more genuine fear looking at these nightmare entities
than i ever felt in my CHILDHOOD back when i was still a susceptible little turd.

These are designs you give to things when you WANT to scare the shit out of someone.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes