Ren'Py Completed Futanari Revolution [v1.0] [MrKhing]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Renpy games have been plagued with false positives from some anti-virus software for some reason. Try searching in this forum or in the Renpy forums if you don't believe me.

See Thread for example
So there isn't a virus, Windows is just being stupid again.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
0.3 public release. It’s a big update with 2 brand new chapters added to the story.

Also added android version.

The new character portraits felt a bit out of place in 0.2 so to fix that I have added a lot of sprites, CGs, and animations to better integrate and reinforce the new anime art style in the game:

03a.png 03b.png 03c.png 03d.png 04e.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
i honestly think the old version looked better and i have already said that, but i feel sorry for the dev he can't really please everyone, but just know that i really enjoyed the old art style. also the femdom or rather futadom scene was really hot I hope to see more of the mc in a sub situation (at least make it a choice)

vultron

May 19, 2018
The Futa in this game are batshit insane goes on about liberation while using sex slaves. XD

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
gotta say, not a fan of the anime aesthetic. I rather the kind of ugly 3d art than this. At least the girls looked, somewhat different.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Don't know why people saying they prefer the previous horror show over the latest art. The current art style is great.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes