Ren'Py Completed Futanari Revolution [v1.0] [MrKhing]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I could go either way with the art-style. I'm just glad this game isn't another Yaoi or FutaxMale Title... Not that I have anything against them, but I feel like there's just too many of them out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
So what are the image in this like? That 2nd and 5th preview images look hot, esp. 5, niiiiice prego and prego titties, but other images look like a whole different render style, how's that integrated?

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
... to clarify for certain, which is the old and which is what it is now and going forward?
All the sex animations currently in the game and the ones that will be added in the future are and will be made with the original models I created in the "old artstyle". Only the character portraits and sprites are in anime style.

Screenshot from the latest update as an example:
new art.jpg

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I was puzzled by the angry reviews: this is, if a bit wordy, a good game. The whole futa supremacy angle is, if not novel, at least little utilized though I wonder how long until you're angrily using your roomate and boss and also seems odd that they never seem to be with men

Reactions: joetheflower

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
New update released with two new chapters added. The story is reaching its climax, now the protagonist can become more or less radicalized in Erika's Futanarist ideology depending on the player's choices in the previous chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jerzy and chabam

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
gotta say, models were kinda rough in the first release, but screenshots look like you made some big improvements. great job

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes